User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Dear Professor Caesar

    YOU ACTUALLY CHECKED IT, I AM SO HAPPY!! (AND SO SORRY ;-;) Yeah, so, I was new to prose when I wrote this so I didn't exactly understand the concept ...

    Apr 8
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: A Peasant's Plea

    Thanks for the... comment, Tika! This is referring to Napoleon's stupid 1812 Russian campaign, yes, where Tsar Alexander I used the scorched earth tactic to screw over Napoleon's plans to ...

    Apr 7
  • Poetry » Humor, Horror Re: A terrible poem

    This poem is truly GOATed

    Apr 6
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Ever-Changing Stasis (By Lavender)

    Thanks for the review, aquarious! I am glad that you like the rhyming structure, it's a prominent feature of Lavender's poetry -- the persona writing this poem -- and it's ...

    Apr 6
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Final Kiss (By Jasmine)

    Hey there, Tika! Thanks for the review as always! :p About 'in', yeah, that was a brain fart -- thanks for rectifying it! Yeah, so, I am planning to make ...

    Apr 6
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Breath of the Wild (By Lavender)

    Hey! So this is more of a series of poems that I have recently started for the National Poetry Writing Month where two locers, Lavender and Jasmine, exchange poems to ...

    Apr 5
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: I LOVE LIFE!!! (By Jasmine)

    Hey there, LarsJane! Thanks for the review and welcome to YWS! About the line, it was more of a warning that was intended to say something along the lines of ...

    Apr 5
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: I LOVE LIFE!!! (By Jasmine)

    Thanks for the review, STATSCREAM! The poem is written in free verse and it is a form of poetry that does not rely ot rhymes or lyric struture, but the ...

    Apr 5
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: It's You, My Love

    Thanks for the review, Tika! (I am calling you that from now on, I hope you don't mind lol) I mean, it's more of a lullaby with a soft opening ...

    Apr 4
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Final Kiss (By Jasmine)

    Thanks for the compliments, melomorri! :p

    Apr 3
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The First Question (By Lavender)

    ALSO, JUST READ THE LAST LINE: AWWWWW THX A LOT

    Apr 3
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The First Question (By Lavender)

    Thanks for the review, Tikaya! Also... DING DING DING!!! Correct! Check out the follow-up poem by Jasmine in the next one in the series if you wanna know how she ...

    Apr 3
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The First Question (By Lavender)

    Hey there, sophie, thanks for your review! As it's a series of examples, the colon is intended as it is. Also, satyric is a different word, it means having wanton ...

    Apr 3
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Literature Re: Julius Caesar

    I have no idea why you had this on your list but I do sure appreciate it! It was originally intended to be a song with alternating rap and rock ...

    Apr 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Horror Re: How To Kill Your Dragon [Ch. XVIII, Nine] - Part I

    Kek, sure Ig XD

    Apr 1


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green