User avatar

TheReader22

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Afraid Of The Dark

    Hmmm, I like it. It really shows the effect of being afraid of the dark. The icy coldness of the wind, swims through my open window, it dances with my ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Open Door

    I think thats a very deep and passionate poem! I think there's only one major mistake: I have to act soon or my chance will pass me by. Its time ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lock and Key

    I loved it! I love all of her books (except I haven't read This Lullaby or Along for the Ride yet). I think all of her books have really strong ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I adore this book! I bought it when I was in the Acores because I just couldn't wait to read it(even thought it was $$$) I cried SO much when ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A golden knife

    Yes this is poetry! :P I think that it created a great imagery, which is something that is done in poetry. I must stay my hand, out of sheer delight. ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Free

    I long to be free. I like this opening To just fly away, to soar over the colorful tree tops of orange and red. I think this line is a ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Flames of Hope

    For a first attempt, I think this is great :) I love the rhyming, it really works for this poem! My faith rattles and shakes My soul sighs and aches ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ghosts

    Okay, I like the poem, but some of the lines are a bit off. I put my corrections in red and comments in purple. Let me chase my ghosts , ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Dream of Death

    Very good poem! Eternal life is such a good lie, But in the end we all must die. The life that is lived, has no better meaning, Than if we ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: With you =)

    I think this is adorable! I love the rhyming and I love the reply the boy gives!!:) So cute! Umm, I think most of your mistakes have already been covered, ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sleeping Love

    I really like this poem. At first I didn't understand why they were running to the Ham:P There's a few mistakes, is there intentionally no capitalization? the love they had ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My calm

    Hmmm, I think this was very interesting. It's a style of poem that flows, but all connects at the same time. Good job, but just one question and I might ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Snape's Heart

    That's so tragic!!! POOR SNAPE! I absolutely adore him after reading the seventh book!!!!!

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nightmare

    That's really spooky! :P But good job! There's a few spelling mistakes, but I think Abigail got them all, so just remember "I" before "E" except after "C" and in ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I love all the Harry Potter books, but I hated the third movie. Maybe it was the new director.. but I don't know! I understand what you guys mean about ...

    Aug 2, 2010


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter