User avatar

ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: Faith - Chapter Seven

    LIES! I DID NOT WRITE ANYTHING HERE!

    Sep 24, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: It's about the game!

    Oh, I'm sorry! I don't know much about basketball games.

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Humor Re: I Really Don't Need a Tardis

    Well, you couldn't really burn the TARDIS with a match... You'd need something much more powerful than that. Or turn off its defence system. Then burn it. BUT DON'T! :D ...

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Every Christmas - Chapter 3

    Oh... just realised my mistake. Whoops.

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Every Christmas - Chapter 3

    Well they weren't actually intent on killing them... Like I said, it was just meant to distract them for a while. :D

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Every Christmas - Chapter 3

    And uh, the Weeping Angel is fake. The whole "whatever takes the image of a Weeping Angel becomes one" doesn't apply to fake ones (because... reasons that I'm too lazy ...

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Every Christmas - Chapter 3

    :D Don't worry, the plot is all worked out. Kinda. Ok not really. IT'S A LOT HARDER THAN IT LOOKS OK?

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Every Christmas - Chapter 3

    Yeah.

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Every Christmas - Chapter 3

    :D I will most certainly tag you next time! If I don't forget. And Chapter Two might come out really soon since it's the holidays and I have nothing to ...

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Every Christmas - Chapter 2

    Right, I forgot the whole "characters being in character in a fanfiction" thing. Yeah... Like I said, I try my hardest to make my characters in a fanfiction as in ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Every Christmas - Chapter 2

    Hehe... I may or may not have worked out that part yet... It'll come to me. Eventually... But let's just say Clara didn't exactly stay with Twelve in my timeline... ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Every Christmas - Chapter 2

    ... I did mention the Doctor is a teenager right? Right? *Checks Yeah, I did. So... Neither Eleven nor Twelve. That may be a little disappointing for some people but... ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dream Sequence 5/5

    :D

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dream Sequence 4/5

    Oh... D: I'm a failure...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Magic Awaits You -- Chapter 2

    :D I already slapped myself though...

    Sep 17, 2015


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox