User avatar

TheCrimsonLady

The Crimson Lady

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Veil - Chapter 14 Part 3

    Hello there, megs! Great chapter you have here. I haven't read the previous, but oh well, it's still great! Nitpicks first :) Qui felt fire run scald her veins, and ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 87 (Revised)

    Hello, there love! Aurora here with a review day review! I've red some of the previous chapters, but not all- or even most- of them :). No grammatical errors/nitpicks to ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Contemptable Wrest - (Ch. 12) Part 1: A Foggy Hundred-Yard Field Goal into the Cradle of Life

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a review day review for you! So I've read part of the previous chapter, so I know the general direction of the scene. Nitpicks first! ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Shakespearean Sonnet #7 - The Frost

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a review! Alright. Yet I've always buried underneath, "I'm fine." You've got an extra syllable here, and your iambic pentameter is fine (you did an ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Contemptable Wrest - (Ch. 11): The Great Unknown Outlaw

    Hello, sweets! Aurora here with a review day review for you! Haven't read the previous chapters, but oh well... I'm sure I'll do a decent job :) Let us begin. ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    Hello, darling! Aurora here with a review day review for you! And... I think I've read some of the chapters... just not many :). Somewhere in the beginning, I think! ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season Two: Episode 23, Flare

    Hello! Aurora here for a quick review day review! I haven't read the previous chapters/episodes, but I'm sure I can do a mostly decent job. Alright, nitpicks first. "Don't worry, ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: deleted

    On to the next chapter! Nitpicks first: “Bitch, why didn’t you tell me you were ok!” she screamed, then threw herself at me in a hug. Question mark and exclamation ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: deleted

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a Review Day review for you! We began the trek after the group of four we had just encountered, going slow so they wouldn’t see ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Other » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Camp Enemy Ch.2

    Hello, darling! Aurora here for a review day review! Alright, nitpicks first: Ash covered the landscape, withering black roots pushed up from the ground. There should be an 'and' in ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: ...

    Aurora here for her one fiftieth review! Can I just mention that these lyrics are awesome? And I mean that in every sense of the word. Well, before I start ...

    Sep 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Evergreen Love

    Hello, love. Aurora here with a quick review for you. God, it's been so long since I've been on here. Anyway~ I like this, but you've got a lot of ...

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: The Good Life - Prologue: This is Not a Game of Russian Roulette

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! Alright, nitpicks first, and then we'll get to plot and characterization and so on. Luckily, this is a prologue, so ...

    Jul 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 81 (Revised)

    Hello, love. Aurora here with a quick review for you. On a side not, I can honestly say that I am so confused, not because of you, but because I ...

    Jul 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Satire Re: Rabbits' Feet

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! Alright, let's start. Well, the plot of this is nice, and the description is nice. For a short story, you ...

    Jul 28, 2014


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger