User avatar

TheCodex

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: White Blood Cells

    Ha! I like that this poem had a fun, but albiet medical, air to it. I like it. Ode to White Blood Cells. NOBODY writes about them! Overall, it's not ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Something like twilight

    First opinions "WOAH." You have to split it up. Every new piece of dialogue gets a new line. You can even double space. I'd read the whole thing, but it's ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You

    Hmm. Interesting stuff here. I was... sort of confused about the meaning of this story (poem) at first. I had to read it a few times. It's not only you ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Destruction

    I like this poem. It's short but it's quite emotional, like everyone has said. Loss of emotion - This part would make more sense with A before it. "A loss ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daydreams

    Hello! Nice to meet ya, I'm here to review. So, diving in, I liked this poem. The rhyme scheme, at first, was quite confusing to me. After a while, however, ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Vampire Upstairs

    Hello again! Here is my review. I really love the beginning of this story. It has whimsy and mystery, and just a fun pace. It was the sort of place ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Random, not title yet.

    Hello! I take it this is part one of a story? Not sure, but here's what I have to say about it. Running down the concrete sidewalk, I let the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Poem of the True "Heart"

    Hello! I like your poem. It's pretty gritty, but I like that cold slap of reality grunge feel you have going on. You also have a good structure. First you ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: L.O.V.E= Fail!

    Hmm. Interesting poem and message. Gonna nitpick here, sorry if I'm critical. I don't want a lover Because it’s hidden with cloud cover But if the wind's blowing me away ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer

    Nice poem :) I really like the concept. Sorry if this review sounds to critical or nitpicky! Happiness is summer, or so I tend to think Sometimes, when the cicadas ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Blank pages

    I think this is a funny little poem. I, myself like to write these short rhymers. My sister gave me a notepad, But I don't know what to write. Blank ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Loose Change

    I am IN LOVE with this poem. The metaphor is awesome. I also think it's an awfully original idea. Great job! He is the scholar perceived as worthless. He is ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled

    Hey! Here to review this poem. Like someone above had mentioned, I didn't know what this was at first. The line Can they say, 'I love you, no matter what'? ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Spilt Milk

    This is pretty good, a true concept to be sure, but some things don't make sense to me. The last four lines seem out of place, and I wouldn't use ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Call me Alice: Part One

    I like this :) I like your opening, it's so true! Everyone can relate, no one can deny. Well done there. You have a lot of explanation in the first ...

    Aug 28, 2011


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe