User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: It's A Crow!

    Hey, hi, hello! So, I'm going to start by saying that this work wasn't in the least "bad", I really enjoyed it! But I will be doing a whole lot ...

    May 10, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: false lives, true dreams.

    Hi! I would like to begin by saying that this is really, actually, a really good poem. Simply excellent. Which means something from me, or maybe not, but it should ...

    May 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Unknown Path ~ The two Worlds Chapter 1 Luna

    Hey, hi, hello! So, I'm going to start out by saying that I believe that this piece was either miscategorized or you didn't get right to the inciting incident. I ...

    Apr 28, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: paradox of kindness

    Hello! Yeah, so I haven't been reviewing things as much lately because, well, I've been pretty preoccupied with real life stuff. But, because I prefer to ignore my problems once ...

    Apr 24, 2019
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Shattered

    Hey! There's been an odd influx of short stories on here lately and I can't say I'm disapointed. Anyway, let us get into the review, shall we? First things first, ...

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: At The End

    Hi! So, before I review this, I have to give the small disclaimer that I noticed a few obvious mistakes in spelling and whatnot, but it's nothing that you wouldn't ...

    Apr 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: fragmented like my self-esteem

    Hey, I'd like to start by saying that I am by no means an expert, or even really a novice when it comes to poetry, so, therefore, I will not ...

    Apr 8, 2019
  • Art » Romantic, Other Re: My Drawing

    Moderately experience art person here! Hands! You need to work on your hands and the general flow of the fabric. The only real advice I can give you is to ...

    Apr 4, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Horror Re: lover

    Hey, hi hello. I'm going to try my best to review this piece of yours, but a quick disclaimer before I do, I'm not super experienced with poetry or anything, ...

    Apr 3, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: isolation

    Hey!...yeah, I clicked into this thinking that this was just going to be some random scene that popped into your head that you had to write down even though you ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: A split second decision

    Hi, hey, hello. I'm going to review this piece here as soon as the chills stop running up and down my spine. Really, wonderful job. I give you my compliments. ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Art » Health, Dramatic Re: Love Quote

    Hey, hi, hello! Cyr here to review this (rather short) piece of yours! Love the emotion here. I haven't really seen anything posted in this style, that being with a ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Secret Circle: Bite of the Fangs

    Hi, hey, and hello, Cyr here. I'ma review this piece, and I'm going to be as nice as I can about it. That said, if I come off as rude ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: Welcome to Hell

    Hi, Cyr here, I'll be reviewing this piece of yours. I would like to start by saying that the premise wasn't bad. I would describe this as a depiction of ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Childhood

    Hi, Cyr here to review this piece for you. The first thing I should tell you is that I loved it, well, as much as you can love something that ...

    Mar 29, 2019


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice