User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: End.

    Thankyou for the review. :)

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Angie -newly edited-

    Thankyou for the reviews. I appreciate the notes on physics especially. Thankyou for all your help.

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Angie -newly edited-

    Please?

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Angie -newly edited-

    Just edited it. I'm sure there are new mistakes so PLEASE review. :)

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Angie -newly edited-

    Ah! I just realized I wrote this just a LITTLE too quickly and didn't proofread too well. I agree, this needs more emotion! I'll add that in my revision version! ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: After the Night

    Thanks again and again. This means a lot to me that everyone is reviewing it. :)

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Eighth of an Inch

    Wow. I was near clueless until the end and then the shock came. I disagree with the above grammatical error, and I would like to say that everything in it ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: After the Night

    Thankyou for the review as well, it means a lot to me. :)

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: After the Night

    Thankyou for the review and I'll be thinking about all of your suggestings. :)

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Monster

    I didn't know about gold stars back when I read this. I've returned and now I DO know what they are, and you're getting one from me. Awesome job. I ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: --

    Nice rhyming big time. I also love some of the amazing imagery you used. I completely agree with Eimear, a real gem of a poem. You DEFINTELY deserve one shiny ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Yarn Prologue -Majorly revised-

    Incredibly sorry for the bump. I'm in desperate need of reviews!

    May 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Yarn Chapter 1 -majorly revised-

    Incredibly sorry for the bump. I'm in desperate need of reviews!

    May 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Yarn -Chapter 2-

    Incredibly sorry for bumping. I'm really in desperate need of reviews.

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cliche

    Haha. Thankyou! More compliments! I appreciate that people have finally caught onto the fact that it is not sweet and full of emotion. Its irony and made to poke fun. ...

    May 13, 2008


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown