User avatar

Swetachowdhury0

#lostcase

  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: thought farts

    Hey @traves, hope you are fine... It's has so many emotions In it and they are so well defined. I loved it... Great work.... Keep it up...

    Feb 24, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Magical Musician---1

    Sure dear, tag me when you do.... I will wait

    Feb 23, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Magical Musician---1

    And i am waiting for that story too you publish perfect crime.

    Feb 23, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Magical Musician---1

    You should i am already waiting......

    Feb 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: ​this poem doesn't apply to the blind and deaf persons of the world

    Hey, it is amazing... You did well and i do liked it...

    Feb 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Welcome to YWS

    Wow, it is really a great poem and suits yws a lot... Loved it keep writing.....

    Feb 21, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: You and I

    Hey IvoryRose, This is a great poem showing today reality. Liked it and keep writing....

    Feb 18, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: You and I

    Hey IvoryRose, This is a great poem showing today reality. Liked it and keep writing....

    Feb 18, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Two hearts

    Hey dear, don't be sorry and thank you so much for your help I will try to make correction and all to make it a nice one. And actually I ...

    Feb 14, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Two hearts

    Thank you so much for your review. I will try to improve and make correction

    Feb 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: mai poem plzz read and coment!

    Just amazing..... Loved it

    Feb 8, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Two hearts

    Hey, Liberty500 thank you for the review. I made the changes I hope you like it.

    Feb 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Two

    Nice piece of work.... Liked it....

    Feb 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Loose Dreams I Can't Hold on to

    Amazing..... Hats off to you

    Jan 29, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Zindagi Mil Gayi

    Hi dear, it is really good. Amazing work... Keep it up...loved it.

    Jan 28, 2019


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria