User avatar

Summerless

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gay Teenage Romance Story

    I've never read anything about a gay teenage romance story, but this one was quite interesting and good. There were important details and none of the sentences were out of ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Think I'm In Love #1

    It does sound like it is from a girl's perspective so you pass :] I couldn't find any typos or grammatical errors. The voice is pretty strong. This is well ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cooties

    I like the little intro thing you draw us all in with. I can totally relate myself to her. Everything is so cute and I like the reality of this. ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 2 of H/Hr fanfic

    Nice. Thanks for the smiley. You rock my socks off too. :] Just a few things. You don't need to have a comma in sentence two. And I thought Ron ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Night

    I, personally, like to read Twilight fanfiction in first person (probably because Stephenie Meyer wrote hers that way). It's pretty good except the fact that you are telling us everything. ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Heart's Shackles

    Nice title. That was what drew me in to read your poem. I like the overall sound of it, but maybe consider a little bit of word arrangement in line ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry/Hermione Fanfiction Chap. 1

    Hey, deafwriter, that was awesome. Maybe a little bit of an overuse with the word "sexy"--try seductive, alluring, foxy, luscious--but overall it was fine (for lack of a better word). ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Sonnet to My Moose

    Hahaha, I'm reviewing your sonnet since you reviewed mine. First of all, it was humorous. I love the "meese" and "geese" part. I'm adding it to my imaginary dictionary. Sorry ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lost in Freedom

    I love the style. It's quite creative and you keep the same style through out, which is good. I only have one critique. In line four you have "the pain ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter One of Bloody Canvas

    I think this is phenomenal, deafwriter_19! You used powerful vocabulary to describe Chester Matheson (by the way, I love the name!) like "emaciated" and "vulnerable," which made the reader understand ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The reasons why.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Madness Of Love (Revised)

    Apr 21, 2008


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket