z

Young Writers Society



Gay Teenage Romance Story

by david2oo8


Over the weekend I didn’t see much of Steve as his schedule was always so hectic it was hard to get any time to spend with him. All I kept thinking of was Monday morning and that I would finally get to see him again.

With great excitement I quickly walked in the school doors and hurried along into the diner to see Steve sitting with his and my friends, he looked at me and smiled with eyes filled with bliss. I sat in the seat next to Steve, acting as if nothing momentous had happened on Friday night. As I sat making small talk with a small amount of my friends Steve slipped his hand under the table and griped my thigh delicately.

“I missed you at the weekend.” Steve whispered into my ear.

“I missed you to but don’t you think this is a bit risky doing this in front of everyone?” I whispered even lower than Steve had.

“Yeah but to be honest I don’t care.” his smile had such honesty and devotion in it every paranoid thought was released from my mind.

We spent the rest of the day together, well as much as we possibly could. We had decided at half past two we would both ask to go to the toilet at the same time, as we were both in different classes and both with very gullible teachers. I arrived at the ground floor toilet a little late, as the teacher wasn’t as gullible as once thought, without a word I was greeted with a passionate kiss. The next ten minutes were spent the same, with a few adoring looks mixed in too.

We were just about to stop and leave when a boy, John from Steve’s class, burst in the door. He had an extremely shocked look upon his face, which had a very valid reason as my lips were locked together with Steve’s and his hand was dangerously close to my crotch.

“What the hell! Are you two …. Erghh that’s disgusting!” John had a mixture of shock and disgust in his voice.

“Shut up john, its none of your damn business!” yelled Steve.

I was stunned at this sudden outburst of anger, yet ecstatic that Steve was standing up for me. Plus there wasn't any sign of shame from him at all. I kept quiet as secretly i was more than a little ashamed at that moment

“So John, you got a problem?” Steve's eyes were fixed on John.

“Eh yeah, im in a toilet with two queers! So which one of you is George Michael then?”

Without notification Steve whacked John with an almighty punch in the face. John flew back smashing his head off the strong wood door. The noise of his head hitting the door was thunderous, and attracted the attention of a passing teacher.

“What’s this then!” Mr Fulton bellowed towards us.

*

The next hour was spent in Mrs O’Donnell’s office explaining what happened and more importantly why it all happened. After the initial shock of what me and Steve were doing previous to the fight the teachers explained that we would have to tell our parents as this act of “indecency” as they called it wouldn’t be tolerated. We both would be suspended for a week, two for fighting and three for what happened before.

You could say i was reluctant to tell my mum, if you ask me i was absolutely horrified to tell her. How could i, what would happen. But i was just a slave to the school and must do what they said.

The walk home from school was slow and torturous, especially as Steve was told to go straight to his own house. As i reached the door of my own house i felt a shiver of anxiety flow down my back, this was it.

“Hi mum … I got something to tell you.”

___________________________________________

I hope this chapter is better than the last few.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
114 Reviews


Points: 1894
Reviews: 114

Donate
Wed May 14, 2008 2:48 am
RoryLegend wrote a review...



ok I really want to continue reading but I can't figure out the order! I love this story it is so original and portrays real feelings and things that would happen and real people. At least I think it does. I completely love it! But if you could pm the order so I can figure it out and read it in order that would be great!




User avatar
137 Reviews


Points: 1040
Reviews: 137

Donate
Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:43 pm
Summerless wrote a review...



I've never read anything about a gay teenage romance story, but this one was quite interesting and good.
There were important details and none of the sentences were out of place or an excess.
Please post more (if you haven't)!




User avatar
28 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 28

Donate
Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:23 pm
Aly_Tobias wrote a review...



OMG, now that is the situation I hope I am never put in. My dad would skin me before roasting me over a fire to then send down to [insert bad afterlife of your choise here]. I have to keep my bi-ness to myself. It sucks I must admit.

This is a good story. You could do with some more description (oh look! same problem I have! ^^") though.




User avatar
582 Reviews


Points: 1068
Reviews: 582

Donate
Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:08 pm
KJ wrote a review...



Punctuation needs work. This addition was not the best, but I felt that it served a purpose. The MC got to the point where he needed to tell his mother of his orientation, so that's a major turn in the story. It leaves the reader curious. Plus on that.

I guess I found nothing in major need of fixing. I thought that the bathroom scene all happened much too fast. Slow it down a little, describe John's disgust more, and his face expressions, and linger on his disbelief.

Keep writing.




User avatar
40 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 40

Donate
Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:45 pm
Church says...



You get sloppy with I capitalization at the end so fix that. It was a turn from what I usually read or think but it was good




User avatar
150 Reviews


Points: 5214
Reviews: 150

Donate
Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:42 pm
Ross says...



This is real good! Please please please post more! :)




User avatar
31 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 31

Donate
Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:35 pm
soconfused4512 says...



OMG this story gets more and more exciting... I mean I am LITERALLY on the edge of my seat PLEASE keep me posted





The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats