User avatar

StudentAH

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Health Re: How do you?

    @MiniGem26 Whelp. Probs because I felt just like ya XD

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Narrative Re: Second chance

    Oh my, what nice lyrics these are! Its kind of cliche but I like it that way. :)

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Something is missing

    :) Anytime, friend.

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Health Re: How do you?

    I saw the dove thing more as a metaphor for how her love feels pure and white. Like, white doves are kind of a representation for love, aren't they? And ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: The Coronavirus Prophecy

    Yes! This is kind of what I was trying to say. It definitely sounds like a prophecy or like a soothsayer.

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Lake

    I am thinking its a glitch in the system, actually. Idk how. Because someone actually posted a review on one of my works, and somehow their entire account was duplicated ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Horror Re: I want blood

    Thank you for reading, and thank you for the review. Poetry is my way of getting feelings out that I cannot put into words, and it makes me happy to ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Horror Re: I want blood

    Thank you so much. I am surprised at how many of you guys are able to sense the intensity that I was feeling. I'm sorry that you are going through ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Horror Re: I want blood

    Oh, golly! Thank you. I'm flattered. I wrote it in the spur of the moment: When my feelings were so intense. I guess it really shows. However, next time I ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Horror Re: I want blood

    That makes total sense and was basically what I was tryna say. Haha. This is why communicating with others is great -- we can use their responses as a template ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Paronoia

    Totally agree with you. I loved that it really embodied how anxiety feels but also offered a light-hearted, free-spirited solution.

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Horror Re: I want blood

    Oh, my, I'm flattered! Thank you. Yes, my punctuation here was kind of a struggle. I have an obsession with colons and semicolons. I hadn't realized it could be distracting. ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Attic

    Don't worry too much about it, sometimes I have flaws in my poems too but I leave 'em because at the end of the day, its subjective and no one ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Politics Re: The Rich's Man's Side

    WOW. I just love the idea behind this! Very interesting subject matter. And in a way I can almost agree with him. When you're up on the pedestal like that, ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Horror Re: I want blood

    About the colons and semicolons: it was intentional and it was almost a way for me to vary up the punctuation. Each "I want blood" is the same sentence, but ...

    Mar 22, 2020


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167