User avatar

StudentAH

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: rebuilding of a young mad poet (revised)

    Oh my god. I... wow. I love this. I can relate. This is my take on the poem: Its so difficult when you're young and have this burning passion, whether ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: i'm sorry but

    The description honestly threw me for a loop! I can't tell whether this poem is about someone who perhaps is the abuser, or someone who has been abused. I guess... ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Paronoia

    OH MY GOD. I LOVE this poem. I love it. It has such a good message. Its very simple, and I love the rhyming. But wow, I mean I just ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Lake

    Dang, what an interesting poem. I can't totally pick apart each part of the poem, but when you said your poem was about society I really felt that. ESPECIALLY the ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Attic

    What the-- whoah. I absolutely loved this poem. And the description was totally accurate too: It most certainly brightened my day, and it was melancholy too but blissful as well! ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The End. But Also, a Beginning

    Huh. Wow. I haven't had a good read in a while! This was a great refresher for someone who wants to get back into reading but doesn't always have the ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: january 24th 2020 - 3:13am

    Wow, very very interesting. I see that this is pretty messily written but I think it says a lot about the narrator. It reads like a diary entry, or a ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Chaotically Saving

    Wow, I mean, I can relate. This is really awesome. I can't really say how much I can relate. Most of us poets turn to poetry because we just want ...

    Dec 6, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Friend

    Oh. My. FLIPPING GOD. I love this. I would definitely send this to your friend. Make sure you capitalize that "i" in the first line, though! I also think that ...

    Dec 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Art class

    Awww oh my god I love this!! The end is really adorable and I love how rhythmic it gets. Especially when "an hour away" rhymed with "up there in space" ...

    Oct 28, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: angel

    As someone who is a secret hopeless romantic, particularly interested in love and tragic relationships, all I can see this as is a metaphor for a relationship that didn't work ...

    Oct 28, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Exsestential Crisis #1439

    I absolutely love this poem. It uncovers the terrible truth that plagues so many young lives -- I have felt exactly this way and I can guarantee many of my ...

    Oct 28, 2019


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers