User avatar

Storybraniac

Can you hear the violence? Megaphone to my chest. Broadcast the boom boom boom boom. Make em all dance to it.

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: colourful musings

    It's insane how good this is.

    Aug 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: broken hymns, mysterious hues

    Thank you so much for the lovely review!

    Jul 18, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: broken hymns, mysterious hues

    *bows*

    Jul 16, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: broken hymns, mysterious hues

    Wow thank you so much for this well constructed review! I really get where you're coming from. With everything that's going on right now, the leaders really need to get ...

    Jul 16, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: my hearts crush

    Woah! Congratulations!!!

    Oct 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My clarity (acrostic)

    This is amazing.

    Oct 11, 2018
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: let dead men lie

    Woah. Das amazing.

    Oct 1, 2018
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: let dead men lie

    Woah. Das amazing.

    Oct 1, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Saving The Innocents || 1

    I'd love to get tagged! And can't wait for the twist! :D

    Sep 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Heartbreak

    Woods and death. Gotta use that for my next poem.

    Aug 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Heartbreak

    I've listened to some Opeth, and I genuinely feel honored to be compared to their work. Thank you for the amazing review.

    Aug 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Heartbreak

    :)

    Aug 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: bw

    Ahhh. I love when poetry is based on the poet's own life. It gives the poem so much more meaning and substance. Also, not viewing these masterpieces as works of ...

    Jul 15, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I like the sun

    Hey Lil! Thank you for the amazing review! I'm glad you enjoyed this piece. I fixed the punctuation problem. Also, you could take it as a gay thing I guess. ...

    Jul 15, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Facade

    Thank you for the review! I'm glad you like my ideas and views.

    Jul 1, 2018


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon