User avatar

Squall

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Before Never Land

    Hey there. I didn’t know the difference between eternal and immortal. Pretty much means the same thing no? I crafted the most beautiful women, but eventually transformed them into beautiful ...

    Jul 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Golden Lies - Chapter 1

    Hey there. Lorna's father took her mother's hand, Olven took Claren's and before Lorna could sigh despondently at her position as fifth wheel, the forms of her family were trotting ...

    Jul 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Bond of Memories (Chapter 1)

    Hey Raven. After 9 Months in a dark warm Place Sounds redundant? I mean where else do babies come from? Your armpit? And why are you having capital letters for ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Anew

    Hey there. One was a boy, wearing a dark green cloak and hood. Sheathed at his side was a black, steel shortsword, forged for him by a friend in the ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Xenoria Legends [Chapter One]

    Hey there. So I would of started from the prologue, but you've gotten two good reviews for it, so I'll start here instead :) He worked day after day, saving ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Corvus Ultimate: Prologue and Chapter 1

    Hey there Crunch. The prologue: So all we know from the prologue is there was an accident. Not much else to say about it, but does this really warrant a ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Same Pain

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS :) She didn't want to keep me worried about her. Mom told me it was nothing serious, but she lied to me. It was ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Denied: Chapter 1- Part 1

    Hey there. In front of this gory mess were some twenty-odd people carrying guns, glass, knives and even swords, slashing and digging into this mess. Am I missing something? At ...

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Soul Searcher- Chapter 01: This is (not) Evangelion

    Hey there. Link sat on the grass in the forest. He was done with his lessons for the day, and had nothing to do. He was about bored of twiddling ...

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: -

    Hey there. Interference. That's what stopped Matt from making his move this time. It was always something. Whether it was the fire alarm at school, or the cheerleader who'd cut ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: An Arrow's Flight - Chapter 1: Rebellion (I of VI)

    Hey there. ‘Oh, let them cheer, Gabrius,’ Ioreck said, ‘it keeps their morale up.’ If Gabrius is intended to be one of those laid back characters, then I actually quite ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Stargazer Prologue and Chapter 1

    Hey there. Flokl: Spaceship Tad, our defenses are not in order to fight this war, we cannot aid the war effort on planet Keanth. We are sorry to say our ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Renatus - chapter eight, part one

    The rest of that meeting didn’t go well, at all. The Council switched between accusations and silent glares before finally deciding that despite the two witnesses he had called forth, ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Renatus - chapter seven

    He wondered warily what she would say if she knew what his afternoon was about, but he plastered on a smile and waved lightly as he stepped through the revolving ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Renatus - chapter six

    “Merry meet, Sidgurl of Starash. I am Sirce of Avignon. Daughter of the First Councillor of Defence, I welcome you to the land of Avignon.” Hm. You were trying to ...

    May 8, 2014


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison