User avatar

SpencerReidIsMyLife

  • Poetry » General, General Re: For Steven

    Hey NeverNerLandGirl!!!!!! I would just like to say that this poem gave me chills! At first I didn't know where you were going to go with this poem, and I ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: For Steven

    Hey NeverNerLandGirl!!!!!! I would just like to say that this poem gave me chills! At first I didn't know where you were going to go with this poem, and I ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Déjà vu - Chapter 1

    I think this is mostly going to evolve around Reid, and I have the whole thing mostly panned out, and I don't want to give any spoilers away, but there ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Déjà vu - Chapter 1

    Hi thanks for reviewing!!!!!!! I would like to say that I love the feedback and that most of the mistakes were just typo errors, such as 'ruffled' and 'coffee'. Also ...

    Dec 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: rivers & riverbends

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This is great!!!!! I love the itallization thoughts!!!! This is a great piece, I absolutely LOVE it!!!! This is great!!!!! I love the itallization thoughts!!!! This is a great piece, ...

    Dec 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Ode to Donald Trump

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I love this!!!! My political views aside, I love how you added at the end what a man he would be if he actually did what he said. That is ...

    Dec 26, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Lovers in an argument

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This is amazing and really realistic!!!!!! I even got flashbacks reading this!!!! Just keep on doing what your doing and you'll do just great!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 16, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: faultline

    I love this!!!! I love all the comparisons, and the descriptions! I feel the wording and flow is perfect. This piece is marvelous!

    Dec 16, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: faultline

    I love this!!!! I love all the comparisons, and the descriptions! I feel the wording and flow is perfect. This piece is marvelous!

    Dec 16, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: faultline

    I love this!!!! I love all the comparisons, and the descriptions! I feel the wording and flow is perfect. This piece is marvelous! I wish I could write more like ...

    Dec 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: If Trees Could Swing

    Love this!!!!! Thought it was a little shorter than in used to but it's great nonetheless!!!!!

    Dec 16, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Light After Darkness

    Thank you for reviewing!!!!!! I too have experience depression and even the thoughts aren't there any more, sometimes they still linger. I think that this is exactly how a person ...

    Dec 12, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Light After Darkness

    Yeah sorry the grammatical error was "I go to the bathroom and flush the pills." I guess I just type a little fast! But thank you for thinking that this ...

    Dec 12, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Light After Darkness

    I'm glad you liked it! I myself had suffered with slight depression, and even though the thoughts aren't there anymore, I still felt like I should write about it and ...

    Dec 12, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Light After Darkness

    Thank you!!!!!

    Dec 12, 2015


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening