User avatar

SoundsOfLife

SoundsOfLife

  • Lyrics » Narrative, General Re: Fly Away

    Niteowl. I must say first off that the lyrics are good, but I don't know what kind of music it should go with it as I read along, which makes ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Lyrics » Narrative, General Re: Fly Away

    Niteowl. I must say first off that the lyrics are good, but I don't know what kind of music it should go with it as I read along, which makes ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate

    My oh my oh my. It looks like you made a winner Veeren. :D 42 likes so far. Amazing! You are AMAZING!

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Under The Glowing Clouds Of Fate

    I didn't post this!

    Jul 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Under The Glowing Clouds Of Fate

    WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?

    Jul 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: subject, verb, object.

    It is? How do you know?

    Apr 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Some Poems (First Poems hehehe)

    This is a wonderful poem, I could read it over and over again, it's vary deep and spiritually empowering. It's easy to read, and there doesn't seem to be any ...

    Mar 17, 2013
  • Other » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: As A Friend

    You're absolutely right, I should defiantly do more to this story. When I was writing this, I was trying to make to where the reader had to use his or ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Holmes: A Study of Pink part 2

    Sounds good. :)

    Dec 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Where Did I Go Wrong?

    Thanks for compliments Captain! This was inspired by a event that happened to me not to long ago, but thats all under the bridge now, I'm moving on with my ...

    Dec 7, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Increment

    I agree with Safer.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Increment

    Pretty good writing for an troller I think. ^^

    Nov 17, 2012


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary