User avatar

Sorsha2

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dream Weavers ~ part b

    hello - thanks for the review. In answer to your questions: Is Kydia human? If not, why would another world be speaking in Japanese? That would be highly unlikely, considering ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: WID ~ excerpt C

    Hey Ashley & Alltime Thanks for your reviews. As of Monday I submitted this the agent I've been scoping out for the better part of a year (eeep!) So, fingers ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: WID ~ excerpt C

    Hey Ashley & Alltime Thanks for your reviews. As of Monday I submitted this the agent I've been scoping out for the better part of a year (eeep!) So, fingers ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: WID Excerpt a

    Awww thanks Ashleylee. I appreciate the constant support. :)

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: WID Excerpt a

    Sounds way familiar, Hellsing perhaps? Huh??? I have no idea what you're talking about. Either way, I appreciate the review. I will keep your pointers in mind for future. Cheers.

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: When Innocence Dies ~ chapter seven

    Thanks hun :) I can always count on you for a thorough review! You're awesome! Thanks again - and I am really glad that you're enjoying this piece.

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies ~ chapter six

    Hey Ashleylee, sheesh you move quickly :) lol One thing I thought I should mention, most of this book has already been written, I am just copying and pasting from ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter one

    thanks blooming phoenix

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies - Chapter Four

    Again Ashley, Thank you so much for the rave reviews. Fifth chapter will be up shortly :)

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter three

    hello ashleylee - wow you've been busy eh? LOL Again, thanks for pointing out the errors. As for your question: The only part that kind of confused me was the ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter one

    Hello Ashleylee Just a few answers to your questions: She's going to wait hours in a creepy wood to head back...? Umm, if that were me, I would be beyond ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter two

    Hey Ashleylee Thanks for the wonderful review :) I am sooooo glad that you are enjoying the chapters. I will make the necessary changes to this chapter (although I tend ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter three - part a

    Faithe, Scasha - so sorry it took me so long to get back to you both. Thanks so much for your indepth reviews!!!! I will be sure to make any ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter three - part a

    The rest of Chapter three It amazed Sorsha to see just how quickly the weather changed in nearly a blink of an eye. The sun had long since disappeared behind ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter two

    Hey Bishop, Thanks for the comment. Actually, the Detective doesn't really become the 'hunted', at least - not necessarily in the context I think you mean and not for very ...

    Jul 22, 2008


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)