-
Re: The Dead Ship
Loved this! :D I do agree with Rieda though that it needs some puncuation. The foggy shadow emerges A ghostly ship of lore Loved this line! This has great potential! ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Hide me...
I liked this it a lot! :D I couldn't find anything wrong the puncuation or grammer. Tell me you love me, 'Cause I've never been wanted. Love this line. Great ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Two
Hey this was good! I liked it. I just caught a couple things I thought might be typos. :D How do you Decide between The two You call you Friends? ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Chapter One (don't have a title yet)
Hi! This was really good! :) Here's a couple of things I caught: “In that thing?” She questioned, her eyes roaming over the rust and puttering of the weak engine. ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Beauty hurts
I liked this a lot, it flowed so well! Tread lightly when you talk to her measure out your words Loved this. There was only one comma and one period ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
Hey, this was pretty good! :) Just a couple of things with the punctuation. The last time someone died. Should this have a period after it? This isn't a complete ...
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: One to Midnight
Ok, a couple typos, but otherwise this is great! :D Of course he fared much better then I. 'then' should be 'than'. I found out after I stepped of the ...
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Shadows
Hey, this was good! I only caught two things with the punctuation: Oh attractive shadow how your cool blue hues There should be a comma after 'shadow'. Slowly creeping over ...
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: The Dancing Stars
This is very pretty! :D However there is a complete lack of punctuation. Was that intentional? The moon weeps for her friends absents Is this supposed to be 'absence'? Great ...
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Dream on Thunder
This was really good. I really liked the rythm. It was different, but good. One part didn't seem to flow for me: An echo Of a dangerous beauty. Causing babes ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Letter
I liked this. I loved the way the person fought within himself. You did a really great job with that. The opening wasn't effective as it could have been. Maybe ...
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Bittersweet Love of War
Wow, that was sad! :cry: I liked it a lot. The comparison to a tornado was cool. I'm not great at grammer, but I caught two things I thought might ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Black Widow
I liked it! :) Great description. There's just one point that didn't seem to flow quite as well. Her lonesome eyes stir voices from the grave, I really like this ...
Jan 20, 2008
