User avatar

Someguy

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lullaby

    Really nice. Love the idea. I love the part: 'The warm,sweet night Sings lullabies' Really good.Just needs a little work here and there,but overall. It was good.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Story Deleted

    Really nice beginning. A bit confused with the hole and stuff but thats just me. It is good and can't wait for next chapter. :D

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Flying Darkness

    Really good. You have great imagery in this and that is what's important to me. Well done. :)

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Journey To Wolf Mountain (chapter one)

    It was reallygood for the first Chapter. I think you should make the ' 9 AM' Nine o'clock in the morning. Makes it more classic if you know what I ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My True Love

    I love it. It is really good. I think you said 'My love' too many times, but if you look at the rest of the poem, it's great. Nice one ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Closed Classroom Doors

    Very nice. Really liked it. I think it was a bit short and you could've added more, but overall it was good.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: no

    Steamy, very hot Liked every minute of it. A few mistakes but it isnt life threatening so yeah :)

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Crystal Tree

    Not bad, not good but great!! Really loved it. There were a few things you could've changed but I'll pretend I didnt see it. Really good Keep it up. :)

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If...

    Not bad, I think with a little more work, it would become a nice poem. Keep up the work! :)

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Every Little Reminder

    You write good. The beggining was very nice, gave me the idea he die, but then it was just a bad break-up. Not bad at all. :)

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Circuit Shop

    Not bad, a few spelling mistakes but I think is a book that can go further.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Russell

    Funny. Her brother. Poor girl, must be confused :lol:

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Chains of Death

    I love books like this where deseases brakes out or viruses! Really good, feel sorry for the dogs though. I liked and poor guy. I'll never do something like that.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love, in three parts

    Not bad at all. It was a bit unexpected, but not bad. Really liked it, shows the dark side of smoking. :lol:

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Charm Wars part 1

    It is not bad. I think it is a good beginning though you don't know what's going on. I mean,first the imp, then the others. Maybe if I read the ...

    Sep 9, 2007


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman