User avatar

Someguy

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Friendship.

    I love the rythym and the flow. It was fantastic until you got to the last stanza. You need to fix that last one.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Clocks

    I love rythym and the flow etc. I think it could use a little bit of work though. Overall it was nice

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: We Are Three

    It is nice and it rimes. I think it had to be a little bit longer. You should've extended it. Overall it is a nice and different sort of poem.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Beat of Your Own Fencer

    Really nice. I love the beat and rythym. There is something happening in this rap song. You should've posted it by lyrics. I love the ending! Really good.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ardèche

    It is only two lines,but there is so much in it. I really liked it. Very nice.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Feel okay

    This is tough. A name. Here are a few: Hear me Unbreakable love Take this pain away It is something so yeah. Really nice rhythm. Well done

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lost Innocence

    Steamy :lol: Really intense. Poor girl. Very nice. It din't realy go with the flow but I'm not the best poet in this site so... Very nice

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dignity

    It was very short. Not bad, but very short.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: her heart will bleed

    It isn't bad.I am a bit confused though.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Kingdom beyond Reality: Book One - Untitled

    Really nice. It is a great beginning. A bit confusing but still good. I think you're on to something. It looks like a good beginning and if it continues, I ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: dont let them steal it

    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gets Japanees samurai sword*

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Test yourself

    It is easy for now. So that the people get the hang of it. Wait a while, I will test ya :twisted: :twisted:

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Test yourself

    No, this is a song that is on a CD or on MTV. You need to guess what the song's name is. For example: I post a song from Muse ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: YOU! yes you! the one reading this!

    Right... I'll tell you at school.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You whispered winter

    Really nice. Again,I have to agree with snoink. Really good

    Sep 26, 2007


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler