User avatar

Sohini

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stella and her oddball grandfather

    You seem to have a big problem with putting commas and other punctuations. The 1st paragraph should correctly read: “Stella stood; her face red and moist from the many tears ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ten Days Till Tommorrow

    Hey you avatar is sooooooooooo cute!!! Anyway let’s get to business. I read this story and I found quite a lot of typing and other errors. You might edit this ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Innocence of a River Blossom (Short Story)

    Sorry, but I didn’t quite like this story. I think it’s too complex with so much memory- plunging. Don’t be mad at me. There are some things I’d like to ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beautiful

    I didn’t read the recent story cuz it is in parts but I’ll read it too. This is pretty nice-a different theme from what I generally read. I’m not a ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Dragon's Revenge (short story)

    Hey Searria, the story is really amusing and I simply love the last line of the story! The conversation at the end was also pretty funny; did it really take ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deathly Beauty

    A new writing style and its quite good. There are certain very minor mistakes in this like: Downheartened isn’t a single word-space them. “leave a vain impression” shouldn’t it be ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    eldest is one best books in fantasy genre i've read recently there's absolutely no point in comparing it with the TLOTR series though inheritance makes a much frienldier read than ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    glad to know that evvryone likes tlotr movies a 10000000 times and much more than hp movies. hp movies gives a bad impression to the books, someone persuade peter jackson ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Even stars must fall

    It looks like a mixture of lord of the rings, potter and the rest of the kind. Anyway it’s nice and when’s the next chapter coming?? i like you ideas. ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Girl, Not a Little Girl

    you and i share the same avattar.i,m obsessed with cats-really crazy about them!are u??here's what i think of your writing: :wink: Fantastic! Touchy writing for fantasy-lovers like us. The first ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hate

    It began SUPERBLY but the ending did'nt work out that well. the first two stanzas were very strong and i can really relate it to myself at times though i've ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: please God

    remember me!!?? you liked my name! :lol: about youp poem i agree with timjim77 and i dont understand Spanish. :? :? i didn't get the entire theme of the poem, ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Made in perversion of His image (Creationists beware)

    really offbeat 8) loved it. great writing style. do u really eat worms!!?? :lol:

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: And Tonight on the Five O'Clock News...

    great work. your narrating ability is fantastic.this poem was short and sweet. the poem comes as pictures to me. :) :)

    Sep 29, 2005


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson