User avatar

SnowGhost

Hola

  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: In the Passion of Love

    I always enjoy reading your poetry

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: snooze anthem of the 90s.

    Short and sweet

    May 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, General Re: His Honor

    This is really good. Thumbs up.

    May 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: From the Shadows

    Good job. I like your poems because they're more on the shorter side, I get bored when reading really long poetry.

    May 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Rollercoaster Ride

    Good job. I've never actually been on a rollercoaster before.

    May 5, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Spiritual Re: ...

    I totally apsolutly and completly believe God exist. I see him everywhere and in every thing. I feel sorry for those who do not believe in heaven and Christ second ...

    May 4, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Drowning

    Cool cool cool

    May 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Fate of a Porcelain Doll

    Very clever idea

    May 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Humor Re: oops

    Haha short and sweet

    May 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: See that Girl

    Clever idea

    May 1, 2017
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: The Red-Headed League

    I can't say I have a favourite but The Adventure of the Speckled Band was kinda cool and is the most popular (I think)

    May 1, 2017
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Born to lose

    So CRUEL!

    May 1, 2017
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: The Red-Headed League

    Awesome job(especially for a 1year old) I think after this story you should continue rewriting some of Sherlock's other cases. (The red headed league not being my favourite)

    May 1, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: fade

    Good job

    May 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: CRUEL: Chapter One

    Seems interesting

    Apr 29, 2017


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind