User avatar

Snazzy

You are loved. You are valued. You matter.

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Test

    :) It's all right! :D Thanks for the review! If I do turn this into a book, I probably would make this a later chapter, (2, 3, or even 4) ...

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Mythical Woodland- Prologue

    Good...you better stay awesome... :D :P

    Dec 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: (untitled) Chapter Two (part two)

    :P :D

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: (untitled) Chapter Two (part two)

    Thanks for the review!! :D :) I can't wait for the prologue! *rubs hands together evily* *evil laugh* :D :)

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: (untitled) Chapter Two (part one)

    :D

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Shades of White part 1

    Hello! :D :) Wonderful! I love this!!! :D :D :D :D :) :) I am definitely going to read part two!! :) I couldn't find anything to correct in this, ...

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: (untitled) Chapter Two (part one)

    You don't have to apologize. Sometimes I have the story written out in my head, and I skip little important details like that. :D

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: (untitled) Chapter Two (part one)

    I was going to ask you to review it, but I had to leave just as I had published it.... :( Thanks for reviewing it anyway! :D I agree that ...

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: (untitled) Chapter Two (part one)

    Thanks for the review! :D , the sigh was like an "ahhh....life is good, life....isssss....gooooodd..." :D :) If that makes sense. Of course I just now realized that my readers ...

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: A Letter To Scrooge

    :D Yep! :)

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows - Chapter Ten

    Thanks! :)

    Dec 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: If Schools Were Cool

    Thanks :D (bottom lockers, always putting the taller people on the bottom, shorter on top... :D don't they keep a record on how tall everyone is??? :D )

    Dec 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows Chapter Twelve

    Thank you! :D

    Dec 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows Chapter Nine

    HeeHee, thanks! :)

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Lyrical Re: Nuts for YWS

    Hello! :) I love this! :D Describes me PERFECTLY! :) Great job! I couldn't find anything to correct! :) It was wonderfully written, and very funny. :D Keep writing poems ...

    Dec 9, 2014


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)