User avatar

Snazzy

You are loved. You are valued. You matter.

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: (The long awaited) Forbidden Shadows Chapter 15 Part 2!

    Hello! :) GREAT JOB!!! :) I love this! :) I actually thought it WOULD be Hawkscreech. Thank goodness it wasn't. (I probably would've slapped him with my hand again.... :D ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows - Chapter fifteen part one - Series finale! Making it long so there will be parts.

    Hello! :) You are a VERY suspenseful writer! :D Great job! I love how you ended with the last sentences- "A scream shot into the sky - and into Bluejay's ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows - Chapter Fourteen

    Hello! :) :D Wonderful, wonderful, just wonderful! :) I couldn't find anything to correct in this, no grammar mistakes, no spelling mistakes, nothing wrong! :D Great job with this! Keep ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows - Chapter Thirteen

    OH MY GOODNESS!! :D This was VERY unexpected! :) Great job! I only have one little nitpick! :) "Moon instantly knew as soon as she heard this Stormcloud speak of ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows Chapter Twelve

    Hello :D This is a fabulous chapter!! :) Great job! It looks like all I wanted to say was mentioned by other "reviewers" though. I do understand now why the ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: If Schools Were Cool

    Hello! :D So I was in the middle of reading Forbidden Shadows, when I saw this, and, well, I just couldn't pass it up. :) I only have one correction ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows - Chapter Ten

    Hello! :) (this time I have time for one... :D ) Once again, you have blown my mind. :D I love this, and I couldn't find anything to correct in ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows Chapter Nine

    No time for hellos!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D HAWKSCREECH!!!!!!!! :) OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :) I was NOT expecting that!! :D I thought ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows Chapter Nine

    Hello! :) This is turning out to be an AMAZING book! :D I hope you continue writing this! :) At first when I was "making my list of things to ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Regenerative Sphere

    Hello! :) :D I really love this, and I couldn't really find anything to correct! :) "Do not fear for dear old Mother Earth. Ere she'll surely blossom with new ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Supernatural Re: Diary Of A Dead Girl (Edited)

    Hello! :) :D This seems like it will turn into a very interesting book. :) I agree, that I always wondered what characters thought of, or what went through their ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Other » Historical Fiction, Realistic Re: A Few Forgotten Letters

    Hello! :D :) I couldn't find anything wrong with this!! :) Except, maybe you could write more, or...now bare with me here :D ....you could write a series of forgotten ...

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Wolves and Demons- Chapter 1: The First Battle

    Hello! :D :) :D :) I LOVE this! :D It could turn into a FABULOUS book, or series even... :D I only have one correction that I could find, (besides ...

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Other » Other, General Re: Any ideas?

    I am sure that what ever you get for her, she would like. I mean, you are best friends! :D Anyway, so I see that she likes Pokémon, SpongeBob, surprises ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Night Smile

    I LOVE THIS. :D It's awesome, and I can't really find anything to really correct in this. Normally, I would with some of the words being capitalized, but it makes ...

    Dec 2, 2014


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)