User avatar

Snazzy

You are loved. You are valued. You matter.

  • Poetry » General, General Re: I am From

    Hello! :D Once I went to a summer creative writing class, and I saw this prompt! I've always meant to use the prompt...just never got around to it. :D There's ...

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: The Fallen Princess [Part 4]

    Hello! :D This is my first review in a very long time, and I'm trying to make them better than they have been. So please forgive me if it's a ...

    Oct 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: Taste of Life - Chapter 9

    Hello Falconer! Snazzy here for a review! :D First off, I must say I really enjoyed this! I can tell this is a very fond moment, even though I haven't ...

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Nevergreen

    Hola! (have to practice my Spanish for school, you know?) :D First review in a LONG time! :) Paragraph 1 - "She gripped onto the straps of her book bag ...

    Sep 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    Hello! Yes. JUST YES. I love this - and the quote at the bottom (of my screen) - "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is ...

    Aug 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Locksmith Chapter Six

    Hello! :D I'm going to try and review this while reading - so here it goes! :D Paragraph 2- Forgive me if this is her personality, but I wouldn't think ...

    Aug 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Eyes Are Mirrors

    Hello! :D This is a VERY well written poem, and I only have one little nitpick! :D :) :D "A mask we wore, a game we played, neither of us ...

    Aug 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: Private Storms

    Hi! :D :D Snazzy here for a review! ;) I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but while I was reading this, I just kept going faster and ...

    Aug 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: When The Trees Guided Me Home - Part 5

    Hello! :D I agree with gema11, your writing IS amazing! :D Great job with this! Besides what gema11 already said, I have a couple of things... :) Anytime another character ...

    Aug 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Wall

    Hello! :D :D First off, I must say I really enjoyed your poem! :D This is the kind of poetry that I like, and it always reminds me of...*cough* Shel ...

    Aug 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Fly Free

    Hello! :D I really like the title of this, and that's pretty much why I decided to come and review! :D (I love a great title, it's the first thing ...

    Aug 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: From, The Soldier

    Hello! :D Snazzy here for a quick review on this AMAZING poem! :D First of all, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this poem! I thought it ...

    Aug 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Shadow Princess (Flashback 2: The Zone)

    Hello EmmaKi! :D :D :D This is really sweet, and it warms my heart reading this. :) The fond memories of Ina's childhood. :D I really like how you're doing ...

    Jun 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Shadow Princess (Chapter Three)

    Hello Emmaki! :D Sorry I didn't review the last chapter, I felt like what I was going to say was already covered by other members. :) This is turning out ...

    Jun 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Mosquito

    Hello! :D This is hilarious! :) I love short poems like this!! :D (sort of reminds me of Shel Silverstein's ;) ) I only have one little nitpick! :) "All ...

    Jun 12, 2015


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica