User avatar

SkyeWalker

been a while huh

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: they tell me that writing is a form of art founded on rules

    It looks amazing XD All I can use is pixels because I have no clue how to photoshop ;-;

    Jan 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: they tell me that writing is a form of art founded on rules

    I read that and then I read this and I'm honestly completely blown away. Both by the poem and the background. Did you edit that? I wish I could photo-edit ...

    Jan 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: they tell me that writing is a form of art founded on rules

    I'm going to look at aaaalll your art now. ^_^

    Jan 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Twas' The Night Before Christmas 2015

    D: Noo now I'm going to i don't even know Like, for the next few days, every Star Wars reference anyone makes will leave me in tears. Maybe not, but ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Art » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: explicitly nerves

    I would change the rating to at least 16+ for language!

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Potatoe Fanfic (2BeeContinued)

    (*peeks in again* Theresa, she's trying to be helpful! :D When you get reviews like this, be happy, because that means you can get better and better! :) I'm trying ...

    Nov 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Potatoe Fanfic (2BeeContinued)

    (*peeks in* :o your room is an anime fan? that's amazing ;) )

    Nov 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Cartagena

    O_O Wow This is brilliant. It actually sounds like something I would write. XD

    Nov 2, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: Why Do People Think It's OK To Lie?

    Candor right here! XD

    Oct 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Sasha Inwood

    Yeah, this was a school assignment, so it's not my best. We could only have 5 entries XD so I did what I could with it. Thanks for the review ...

    Oct 26, 2015
  • Other » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: NOPE

    Working on it haha

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Other » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: NOPE

    Woaaah. o-o This is really long XD

    Oct 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Sasha Inwood

    I can see that you like pirate related things from this very long review! XD Yeah, I realized that a lot of my facts were probably wrong, but this was ...

    Oct 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Sasha Inwood

    Thanks for the review! But, for future reference, don't tell writers that they're wrong, unless they didn't get their facts right. Some writers have stylistic flair, and telling them that ...

    Oct 12, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    *sigh* again. Still funny tho

    Sep 24, 2015


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"