-
Re: Red House
Yay! Thanks for the nice stuff!! I honestly didn't notice the harpoonst things because I wrote this in 15 minutes. It does not have music just yet I'm working on ...
Mar 20, 2013 -
Re: If I were a BOY!!
Glad I could help and oops sorry! Umaima...ok I've got it!!
Mar 20, 2013 -
Re: Red House
Thank you so much! It makes sense what you said but because it was a personal thing I'm not sure if I would change it. But thanks for everything else!!
Mar 19, 2013 -
Re: Facade
I found you!!! And I remember this!!!!! No more caves!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! And this poem rocks!! Can I turn it into a song!!!!? please.
Mar 19, 2013 -
Re: Something About You
All I'mm gonna say is this reminded me so much of the Beach Boys or the Mamas and the Papas....a really cool hippy,fun vibe. Maybe that's not what you wanted ...
Mar 19, 2013 -
Re: Red House
Yaaaazaaaayyyy!!!!! So mine or yours?
Mar 18, 2013 -
Re: Life Is Good!
Solly my dear, all I can say is we are more alike than I had previously imagined. And I love this song!!
Mar 6, 2013 -
Re: Mt.Everest
Thanks Aqua, and no no gifts....... It says song somewher I think but.. I'll see. Thanks for the "big ups".
Feb 28, 2013 -
Re: In the Sunrise...
Ok I see the changes now and I think it makes it a lot clearer. I specialise in lyrics myself so I love to review them and give as much ...
Nov 27, 2012 -
Re: In the Sunrise...
Hi Dream. I am Skye and I happen to love your song! It really gives a clear picture and fills me with a wonderful feeling. The whole song is just ...
Nov 26, 2012 -
Re: wasted
Hey there! This has a lot of also has a need for some work. I think that you can take this song much further if you look at some minor ...
Jul 5, 2012 -
Re: In The Silent Movies
Thanks Aqua I understand! It does say where the chorus is but I should probally specify the other bits.But I will work on it more that's why I wanted you ...
Jun 25, 2012 -
Re: In The Silent Movies
Just so you all know this is my dad's song that he never finished.It's really my take on it and I feel as if it can live through me.Most of ...
Jun 25, 2012
