User avatar

Skye

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Greengage Girl

    Mmh... You have a sexy voice. ;) This was a fabulous poem, both out loud and on paper, which seems to be a rare accomplishment indeed. No criticism, just love.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Fallen Angel

    I agree with Jiggity, having the angel on the "bad" side is a cool little touch. In fact, I liked the whole thing, just... For example, there was the time ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sister of a Suicide

    I, too, am not a big fan of the italicized paragraph. Sure, it sounds pretty, but it doesn't add much to the story, in my opinion. If you want to ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ambigious Vivacious Folds of the Canopy

    You might want to rate this... I like it. One thing: in a jungle that bawls with barrels of laughter This line was...weird. Bawling laughter? That was the only thing ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hide

    A pretty clear (if dark) picture is protrayed here. Beautiful. One thing: all filling in the empty spaces, all covering up with jewels and lace Maybe it's just me, but ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Jane Eyre

    I'm with Fand. I absolutely loved the book (I just finished it yesterday, as a matter of fact!) and the playful yet frank tone of the book. Jiggy - I ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Green (title pending)

    Strange, but it has the potential to be quite addicting. After reading it through the second time it made a lot more sense, though there were still a few blank ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hurricanes

    the 3rd in this year alone the 5Th one in my lifetime I agree with niteowl, these lines are quite distracting. It would help if you made it "third" and ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lost Forever

    This is really an amazing poem. And it is accessible, just like lovekills said, *because* it's so personal. I love it. One thing: you may want to separate this one ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ranting Humanity

    Wow. It's really a shame that this doesn't have more responses. First off, I'd like to say this is absolutely gorgeous. I especially loved the second-to-last stanza; it's a great ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bereft - This goodnight's kiss

    Wow. This was absolutely amazing! The parts in French are beautifully written, and sound especially good in such a gorgeous language. I'm sorry that I really have nothing to critique, ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forecasting a Reckoning

    I really liked this! Right from the beginning, you hooked me in with those two lines, which also set the tone nicely for the rest of the poem, by the ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Emotional Rant: Untitled

    I really liked this. It was raw and passionate and very...palpable? Is that the word I'm looking for? I think so. This is especially meaningful because my mom's best friend ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Abercrombie Girls

    Oh, this is definitely very true, but I think you could have used more imagey in writing this. There isn't anything that particularly stands out; it just sounds like plain ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: We Just Met

    Ooh, I really like this a lot! Like Bobo said, the mix between realistic and deeply emotional was great. Overall, it was a strong poem from beginning to end, and ...

    Jan 18, 2006


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman