User avatar

SirenCymbaline

And I've been putting out fire with gasoline

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    Awesome job!

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: (I'm) A Shadowed Girl

    Nice poetry! Could you make it a tiny bit longer? Nice job anyway. Loved the story.

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deleted

    Wow great job! I like your work it's......................captivating. Keep writing!

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Silent Sentinel

    I love this so much. When reflecting on my past, I sometimes come across this poem. It's sad. Your work is beautiful.

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Finally

    Speechless again. I love the way it's so sad yet so wonderful.

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Stars

    Awesome job. Love the way you portrayed the fact that no matter how much you long for the stars, you can never get close to them.

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ramblings of a dead heart.

    Amazing. Though sadness is not so bad if you enjoy it. (You wo'nt really understand what I just said unless you check my poem The Happiness of Sadness in 'other ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: invisible to you. :-(

    Wow. Good job! If this is what you really feel or what really happened to you, I'm sorry. Maybe some deep meaningful words to paint it clearer?

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Promise

    Beautiful. Maybe more specific words and feelings?

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Defend me, oh Chivalrous Knight (EXTENDED)

    Love it. I love the part that says 'mirrored in the sword'' or something similar. I have often imagined seeing my reflection in a blade. I love the passion, the ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Consumed: Preface

    Wow. That came to you as a dream? I am trying not to cry. Maybe some more meaningful words?

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: When It Rains

    Wow nice! LOVE IT. I love the rain.

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Memory. (now in stanzas)

    Firstly, thanks for commenting, secondly, I'm not too down. It's about my first BFF (that I really miss) when I moved house. Sadly, she wasn't at school on my last ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Flames of Hope

    Love the title this is AWESOME!

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Anger Splatters

    Wow. This is the reason I follow you. (besides many other facts) you are amazing! Maybe some more meaningful words though...

    Jan 27, 2011


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso