User avatar

Sins

Sins

  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Confessions of a lover

    Hey there, I see this has been in the green room for a while, so I figured I'd bring it out of there for you :) I'll hopefully be able ...

    Oct 20, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Front Lines - The Story of A Doomed Man

    Hey there, just thought I'd drop by and leave you a review! This was very well written, I have to say. Your narrator had a subtlety about him, but not ...

    Oct 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Directions- chapter one:Victoria Frey

    Hey there! I noticed this lurking in the green room, so figured I'd come review it for you :) I notice you're quite new to YWS, so let me just ...

    Oct 18, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Supernatural Re: Burning Rocks

    Hey :) I read in the description of this that this is a redraft of a previous version, so it's awesome that you've taken the advice of previous reviews and ...

    Oct 17, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: The Final Hour

    Heyhey! :0 You've got a super interesting concept here, and I can already tell that there are so many different directions this could go. From what I can tell of ...

    Oct 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Rough Waters

    Hey there, just thought I'd drop by with a review for you :) I see you're a new member to YWS, so welcome!! I've been on the site for quite ...

    Oct 15, 2016
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Taken by Surprise

    Hey there! Thought I'd just drop by to leave you a review on this :) You've got a really interesting concept here. I'm not a massive fan of crime stories, ...

    Oct 14, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Under My Cloak Of Darkness *Rewritten*

    Hey there! I'm a little pressed for time, but am currently trying to write at least one review a day, so I'm just going to swoop in and leave you ...

    Oct 13, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: Trying to comprehend

    Hey there! I'll start by saying welcome to YWS! I hope you stick around, and as someone who's been a member of this site for decaaaades, be sure to hit ...

    Oct 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 27

    Today I discovered that I've only down one review this month, and was rather disgusted with myself. As such, I'm making it my mission to do at least one a ...

    Oct 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 26

    Hey! :D Sorry for taking a while to get to this, uni's a little hectic atm. I'm not sure I'm going to have many constructive things to say here, which ...

    Oct 6, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Last Light Companion [Chapter 3.1]

    ohhithere. Sorry for not getting to this sooner. I moved back to uni this week, so I've been way too busy for my liking. I'm pretty much settled now anywho, ...

    Sep 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Last Light Companion [Chapter 2.2]

    Hey again! Sorry about taking a little longer to get to this than previous parts, I'm moving back to uni in a few days so things are quite hectic at ...

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 25

    Hey :D So that Wraith is pretty terrifying. Seriously, you've introduced that very well, and I can completely understand why Paula is slightly crapping herself at the prospect of having ...

    Sep 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Myth- Chapter one; Welcome to my life.

    hihi :P This is actually a really good edit, I must say, especially when I think back to the very first version of this. There's a massive improvement since then, ...

    Sep 16, 2016


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca