User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Short Story » General, General Re: -Missing Title-

    I've never heard of Twilight.... so... I'll just crit now -.-" It was supposed to be a normal, average Tuesday. And it was. Until I saw him BOM BOM!!!!!!!!!! Ah, ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon's Rage, the rest of chapter 3

    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D It's cute, but it needs a point. We have no background, bla bla bla.... :) The whole jimmi: Leif: takes away some of the jokes. Rewrite and repost. :D:D:D:D:D

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angel's Feather ch.4

    Hmmm... We don't have very many details to go off of. The hit of her going to boarding school doesn't really hit us because of it. :( Oh, what is ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thrown into hell; part 3

    If there is nothing wrong with his work then why post it? He obviously wanted someone to critique it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Maybe you should stop making crude remarks and give the ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faith: Chapter Five, Part Two

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are funny Ayra. I suck at grammer. I'll leave that to you :D:D:D:D:D Alright Fangala. I agree with Ayra with the rushed bit. Also..... :) You have a ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Broken -- Chapter One

    You're using too much description. It's hard to see your point because there's so much of it. I also suggest that you break this post into two, that way you ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Samurai

    Hm. What I first noticed is that your story sounds suspiciously like Mulan... :) Ling... Ping... :D:D Your names sound Chinese, not Japanese. I suggest you research the ways and ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faith: Chapter Five, Part One

    V^o^V Good to hear from you!!! I always thought your story was interesting. :D:D:D:D I readjusted the Shield, moaning softly as it cut into my shoulderblades. Why didn’t I just ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Mustangs: Part 4

    Sorry to read it backwards. I just realized that it was part six a little too late :( Hm. Putting Nightmare in the stable is a bad idea. It would ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Mustangs: Part 6

    Okay.... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but here it goes:( : The rich girl's limo pulled into the stable yard once again. This time it was ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: North#2

    WHOA.... Your language is very, VERY stilted. Cut out some unneeded details, like the description of the bow. The arrow flew straight and true, it entered the running mans neck ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Second Nature- revised edition

    :smt027 scary warrior lady :) Hm. What I first notice is that you use alot of similies. You should cut back on those, and add a little more detail and ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angel's Feather ch. 3

    It's a little confusing. Once in my room, I pulled a leather thong out of my jacket. On it was a single white feather. I know what you mean with ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 pt 3

    BOM BOM!!!!!! Lovely :D:D:D:D:D as usual. Shandalir ...Chandelier? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Careful with that name. We might have a candlestick maker :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/ Elements Ch.3 pt 2 (edited)

    Yw. :D:D:D:D:D OH... since you want to keep the part where the mare accepts the stallion... I suggest you have one of the servants take her into a separate corral, ...

    Nov 12, 2007


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg