User avatar

ScriboErgoSum

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Pendragon series (Whado you think?)

    I'll be the odd one out here and say I didn't really like these books. They were okay, but they were cliche (all the characters were unoriginal), and on top ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The murderer

    Hello and welcome to YWS! Just so you know, I think the rules are that you should critique at least 2 pieces by other people before submitting your own, but ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Decline Of Life

    Hello and welcome, Jonathan94! Just so you know, technically the rules are that you should review 2 things before submitting your own work, but since you're new it's ok that ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ghost of the Past..

    Hello and welcome, Hopeful_Youth! This is a good poem; I can tell that it has a deep personal meaning to you. There are a few technical problems though. but i ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Falling faith

    Good poem. I like what you called it, "Falling Faith." There are several technical points I noticed you could fix: Its a mere tale of two days It's a mere ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: me

    Hello Lex. This is a sweet poem, and I like it. I've done a line-by-line critique below. ********* I want to believe that you are sincere But I am afraid ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The ghost within the walls

    I've done a fairly detailed critique on your entire piece below. **** I am the ghost within the walls; I have lived in this house for countless years. And for ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Mei (working title) - Prologue

    Inside a small farmhouse in the village of Shihong, to the North of China, sat a girl cross-legged on the floor. She was no more than sixteen, a book balanced ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rain and all her nervous face

    Wow. You use some fascinating language and imagery. I have to say this is one of the most interesting poems I've ever read. There is the major issue, though, of ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hero Or Zero

    I think the rules are that you should review at least 2 things before posting one of your own. Just so you know. About your poem: It's got a potentially ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Remember When

    Sorry, but I'm going to say that after several readings, this poem strikes me as being too unoriginal. It's the cliche story of lovers who, somehow, aren't together anymore. The ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: sacrifice

    Hello there, This is a decent poem, definitely. It has a good rhythm to it. However, the message and some of the wording seems a little cliche. Especially, "I'll drift ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Summer Waking; Chapter One

    Hello, I thought this was really good. It's well written, and it flows well. I especially liked how descriptive your writing is. There aren't any spelling or grammar suggestions I ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman

    I loooove Neil Gaiman but I've never read Sandman because I've never really liked graphic novels. So many people talk about how good it is, though, so maybe I'll have ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    We can't say Eragon, Harry Potter, or Twilight? Aww. Those are my big three. I didn't like The Thorn Birds . (Forgot the author's name.) It might have been ok ...

    Aug 20, 2008


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara