User avatar

RowenaLynn

RowenaLynn

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sun

    Hello! This is really cool! I watched the youtube video and it was AWESOME! The lyrics are amazing and your ukulele and singing were really good. Maybe you could organize ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: The Brightest Star

    Heyo! This is pretty cool 😎. One of my favorite lines: "Staring Helheim in the face"... or ""Oblivious- To the tempest approaching" One thing that could be fixed is the ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Growth

    Heyo! This is a really cool piece! I personally like your choice of the lowercase "i" ... I believe that in poetry it's a choice to spell correctly or capatalize ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Lyrics » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Memoirs

    Heyo! I want to start by saying that this is a really cool piece about memories... I really find that it connects to me and I HATE the feeling of ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Sonnet to the Stars

    Hey! This is a really cool poem here! The rhyming is spot on and it all still makes sense, which is a problem that I have often, actually. I think ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Wolf Eyes chapter 6 *rewrite*

    Heyo! I'm lovin it. Ok I'm just gonna get right into it... "Soon enough, (half an hour later), Emily dropped the brush in satisfaction, “There.”" I feel like its just ...

    Nov 17, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Wolf Eyes chapter 5 *rewrite*

    Hey!...I do have something due tomorrow but. I don't want to so more procrastination time, ay! Procrastination. ACROSS THE NATION! (sorry that's my favorite play on words and I had ...

    Nov 16, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Love

    Hey! I'm going to try to do a short review... I like the format of the poem, and the little ~ in between the stanzas. Personally I don't write a ...

    Nov 14, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Wolf eyes, chapter 4 *rewrite*

    Hey! back for another review. I really enjoy your work... if you can't tell... :D me and my awkwardness 8) One really petty thing, I think that in this part: ...

    Nov 12, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Wolf eyes, chapter 3 *rewrite*

    Hey! Here for a review this time. It's awesome! I really like this story. This sentence seemed a little off... "He pointed to a door with a sign that Zita ...

    Nov 12, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Wolf eyes, chapter 1 *rewrite*

    This is really cool! Big differences from the first one... It's great! Ok, so one thing that I was confused by... "The vampire looked amused, “Yeah, there’s some space in ...

    Nov 11, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Wolf eyes, chapter 1

    Hey! Great story idea. First, I was confused about what species Zita was... And her siblings are the ones giggling? I was just slightly confused about that. After a little ...

    Nov 11, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Horror Re: The ghost from rumble cafe part 1

    Hey! The idea of this is great! One thing that confused me was the change in tense. Throughout the piece, you sometimes switch between past and present tense. ' Proof ...

    Nov 11, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Quest for Fire ~ Chapter 1 The Shadow Lands

    Hey! This is a cool story! I really liked the way that you used dragons as the main focus. The different perspective is nice- being able to see a narrative ...

    Nov 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Puzzle

    Hey! I'm RowenaLynn and I'm going to try to make a review out of this... OK! so, I loved the last stanza so much. "I'm always working on it, Always ...

    Nov 11, 2018


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson