User avatar

Ross

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Kynbayer - Prologue

    First of all, let me ask you a question. Have you done any reviews? Because I noticed your review count is at zero, and I'm not sure if your reviews ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Premonition- Nightmare Becomes Reality

    Hello, I'm DeafWriter, and I'll be reviewing for you today! BEGINNINGS AND ENDINGS I think this is a wonderful start to the story. Don't necessarily start over from scratch, but ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: If I

    This is quite a beautiful, but sad set of lyrics. I'm feeling that this is more of a Broadway-styled piece, though. I'm feeling maybe Rent's "Rent" and The Wizard of ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Tower To The Sun - Chapter 1: Himni

    Wow. This is really, really good. It's a flawless story, so I really can't write a proper review for this! The characters are well-shaped, even at this early stage. You ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A True Friend

    I don't particularly like this poem. You blow it up way too much and take what could be a beautiful short poem and overfluff it. I recommend cutting down on ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sams Note

    I've never read a poem about suicide or depression before, so I commend you for taking on taking such a hard topic. I was depressed once to the point where ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Locust King - Chapter 1

    Ooers, I sense a horror story coming on. This is a decent start to the horror story. Quite a bit of exposition, but sometimes it borders on info dumps. You ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mia: Bruised and Beaten

    First Entery- Don't know the date. Have been in prison for... how long? Good opening. They took away my knife. U r a cat, they said; use ur claws. Netspeak? ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just Listen

    This is just another one of my mental blurbs. It's like two different poems, but I honestly don't know how to separate it since it's also oddly connected. Also, the ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Our Masterpiece

    Your body is my canvas, and although I own no paints, You put an unusual metaphor here. It's extremely easy for those metaphors to backfire. But you manage to make ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forgiveness

    i Your heart is so tied up caged behind a series of ivory; it makes me cringe to know I’m the same way. That's a hard-hitting beginning. You put imagery ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Love Love

    I can't write a proper critique for this! The reason? It's so intimate, and so deep. Yet, you relate it in a way that every person that's fallen hard for ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Religion

    You know when you close your eyes, and you don't know exactly what color you're looking at? This is a beautiful piece of imagery. I love the contrast of confusion ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: No Money, No Honey

    Some guy asked me out today, got some cheap roses in his hands and cheaper words on his tongue. Cheap and cheaper. DeafWriter likes what he is reading! Thinking he’d ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: eye for an eye

    I'm not sure what this is. I just started writing it and it doesn't really fit anywhere else so here I go... I hate to kill the impressions brought upon ...

    Jan 23, 2010


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang