User avatar

RoseTulipLily

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire ~ Chapter 1 ~ The Earth Trembles

    Greetings! Happy review day! Now let's get right into the review! 'Zoltar soared over the Shadow Lands, the sunlight flooding his obsidian black scales and the wind tugging at his ...

    Aug 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Library Hiding Tiyael ~part 1~

    Greetings! Your story caught my attention and so here I am! Let's get right into the review! First off, in your summary for this piece of writing, you out "wondering" ...

    Aug 23, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Project Artemis: A Stand Alone Complex: Intro

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! This is kinda short so I doubt I will have much to say but every bit of feedback counts, right? My main criticism ...

    Jun 12, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Among Dying Stars: Prologue

    Greetings! Your story caught my attention and so here I am! Let's get right into the review! Keep in mind that whatever advice I give is just me stating my ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Culture, Realistic Re: Chapter 1: Romantic Collab

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! First off, I appreciate how you get straight to the point with the first paragraph and introduce us to our main character immediately. ...

    May 11, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 2

    Greetings! Let's get straight into the review! As per request, I will try to avoid pointing ot grammar and spelling mistakes and mostly focus on other elements. "The first bell ...

    Apr 29, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 1

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! I apologize in advance if I ever come across as too harsh or at all nitpicky. Also, let me start off by saying ...

    Apr 28, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Foster

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! Criticism: "The young boy sits crisscross on the dry dirt in front of his family's shack, mindlessly picking at the large scab on ...

    Apr 20, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: Vessel

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! So, I am uncertain if there is much I can say about this. It's decently written and manages to be thought provoking as ...

    Apr 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Book of Hestia: Ch.1

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! Criticism: "Three figures rushed through the pitch black hallways, survivors they called themselves. Their dark gear blended in with the shadows and the ...

    Apr 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! "Houses caved in and fire spreads wildly, scorching and licking the ground into soot. The heavy smoke was making it very hard to ...

    Apr 12, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue

    Greetings! Welcome to the site. Let's get right into the review! Criticism: “Ah, just what I had feared,” Amarant said, as he landed on the perch of the castle’s rooftop, ...

    Apr 11, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Chapter 3

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! Criticism: "The night had enveloped Lindsey at some point because she awoke the next morning with the sun." So this whole sentence seems ...

    Apr 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Four Mysteries, Chapter One

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! Criticism: "Once *there* lived a happy family, one mother and four brothers." Is the correct way to say this. I noticed the same ...

    Apr 8, 2017
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Explosion: The Making of a Man

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! Criticism: "I kept plowing forward, forcing my legs through the thick resistance of the wind. The barbed wire fence was closer now. I ...

    Apr 3, 2017


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle