User avatar

RoryLegend

RoryLegend

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: terrorist?

    I loved this! That second comma in the sixth line did throw me off and I think you could omit it, but besides that I didn't see any typo's or ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Booty Shorts

    Um, this cracked me up. I'm seriously in love with this poem. To me the flow was good and the humor worked. I wish you would rap this and make ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: unkept secrets

    First reviewer! Woot. So I tried to read your Prologue and it was too much for me. I couldn't stay interested at all and it basically, like the reviews said, ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: XXX

    So you got a pretty in depth grammar review and I'm awful at grammar so I'll just stick with other stuff. Sound good? First, I like your Carson character. I ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Marque

    I really loved that. I wish you would write more because I think you could make a whole sort of story out of it. I think the main character, Marque, ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Crazy Glasses

    You took that prompt in an interesting direction. I like the part where she goes INSANE and breaks all the glasses then says, "was that crazy enough for you?" Heck, ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Western Junction. (Chap. 2)

    Hey there! So I thought this chapter was pretty good. I found myself more involved with reading it than the first. You have a good way of describing things like ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Western Junction. (Chap. 1)

    Suggestions: "I beamed and held her small frame tighter. My curly locks shrouding us both as we hugged."

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pregnant at 16

    Hello! Some nitpicks. Please capitalize your I's, you are important! Also I wouldn't switch you for ya, as mentioned before. I also wouldn't say things like "soooooo perfect" because then ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Diary of a Lost Soul

    So I wish that I was Browneyes...or Amy...either one really. Nitpick alert. All those spaces REALLY threw me off. At first I was bored and thought "this belongs in poetry." ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pretty Little Lucifer

    "But you’re too bad for her, boy Too damaged and tainted, with your battered wings and reckless grin," ^^my favorite lines. "battered wings and reckless grin," yum. Okay, I'm attracted ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Don't Wanna Wear My Pants Anymore!

    1. You are a goddess. 2. I often feel like not wearing my pants. So usually I do just take them and throw them on the floor! Points for accuracy. ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Why am I a Christian?

    Okay so when I read the title I was totally ready for something for anti-Christian and anti-religion, so I was pleasantly surprised. While I myself am not overly religious I ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Hero (temporary: any ideas)

    Hello there! So I just read this and I think you have some great potential with this story! Here's my biggest suggestion: Get rid of everything that comes before this: ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dear Lucy: Prologue

    Hullerrrrrr So I quite enjoyed this. It seems a tad depressing so I don't know if I'll read the whole thing if you do write the rest of the novel, ...

    May 30, 2011


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus