User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: A man - A poem inspired by "The Scream" by Edvard Munch, 1893

    Hello! So I'm going to give this a review based on the poem, so sorry if I advise you to do something that's not what you were supposed to do ...

    Oct 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Monument

    Hello~ Here for your requested review! So I printed out your poem and reviewed it in pen during school, so I'm gonna try to translate my markings into actual text ...

    Oct 18, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Autotonomy and Apoptosis

    Hello! I'm here to save your poem from the green room. This will be my 250th review with which I get my fifth star! Yaaay! *confetti* So I looked up ...

    Oct 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: It's Been Fun, Percy

    Heyo! I'm here to help get this out of the green room. First thing's first. Why did you make this so big? I can read, and if I can't, I ...

    Oct 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: The girl on gravel mountain ~Part One~

    Hello! Guess who's here to rip up your poem? That's riiight! It's Meeee! 8D (I'm a little hyped up on energy right now so sorry about *gestures at everything* this) ...

    Oct 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: rosa borealis

    hello, did someone order a review? So I think the main problem of this poem is that it's disjointed. You carry images over, stanza to stanza, but I'm not getting ...

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Phaedra

    Yayayay! Hello. :D So I'mma analyze the title like I always do. I googled Phaedra, and wikipedia (bless its soul) told me all about her mythology. Phaedra means bright. This ...

    Sep 23, 2014
  • Lyrics » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Don't Look at the flame

    Hello! Okay, I know you said these were lyrics, but I'm going to review it as a poem, kay? Because what are lyrics if not for a poem with music? ...

    Sep 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Just a Dream

    Hello! I'm here to save you from the clutches of the green room! This was a cute little simple poem. Sometimes I think simple poems may be the most honest ...

    Sep 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Trapped Along the Way

    Hey Noe! I apologize that I didn’t get to this very speedy. Okay I’m going to be brutally honest. I hope you don’t mind. Remember, this is only like, your ...

    Sep 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Minds like found art

    Hello again! I love your poems so much I can't stay away~ I really like what you did here with the italics. It's like you're building a block tower, stanza ...

    Sep 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: The Bullet

    D; Nooo that's so sad oh my gosh. You really kicked this one in the brains. It was so short and simple and effective . I love the last line. ...

    Sep 13, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pyro, pa

    Hello! I keep reading this, and I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but I'll do my best. I enjoyed the first stanza. I understood it (or at least I ...

    Sep 13, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: It's Better

    Hello! I like this poem. It makes me happy. It rings with truth. Okay, so I do like how you started the first couple lines with the same couple words, ...

    Sep 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Rest

    Hello~ (I may or may not be reviewing this because I just had an exceedingly long nap) This was a beautiful poem. I liked it a lot. I think I ...

    Sep 13, 2014


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.