User avatar

RippleGylf

RippleGylf

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the lantern

    Thank you for the review! I was experimenting and trying just to lowercase "it," but I guess it wasn't clear enough for the reader. I'll go back and fix it.

    Feb 18, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: comfort

    You're right, the line breaks are a bit off. Thanks for the review. :)

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Frost Lark News 9/18/16

    Ooh... Fitzgerald, I suppose. Just for giggles. :D

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Vellichor

    The first is a typo. It should be "these" XP The second is a Doctor Who reference.

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Vellichor

    I definitely agree about the title; I really wasn't happy with the old one tbh. The whole "Sparrow" thing is a Doctor Who reference. I'll probably try to rework that ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: defeating jetlag in advance

    It wasn't the words so much as the placement that was random.

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Feels

    I think you're right about that comma. Thank you so much for reading my poem. :D

    Aug 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Four- Chapter two

    Oops. The first person POV threw me off. :P I'll go and fix that now.

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Anthill

    Thank you so much! :)

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Quest for Fire Book one ~ Into the Mists Chapter 1

    So, you've rewritten this first chapter. I think it has been much improved since I last saw it. :) Vivid blades of honey gold streaked through the forest canopy, the ...

    Jun 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Quest for Fire Book one ~ Into the Mists Chapter 9

    Ignore this, I forgot to click review. :P

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Quest for Fire Book one ~ Into the Mists Chapter 5

    Oh, no problem! Sorry, I'm still getting used to writing reviews.

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: a memorial to sunless evenings

    We just read it a couple months ago, so it's pretty fresh in my mind

    May 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: a memorial to sunless evenings

    "Bromden's smoke" could refer to the fog that Bromden constantly refers to throughout One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. While it is a very interesting reference, I'm not sure how ...

    May 28, 2016
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Meow Meow Cat Story

    That's fine. Writing in another language is quite difficult. Do keep writing!

    May 24, 2016


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice