User avatar

Rigel

  • Script » General, General Re: Friend Or Foe?

    This has no plot. It's a nice little scene, but it has no plot. I can accept this as an exercise in dialogue, but not as a play. The climax ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Better Left Untold

    I did not like this. Maybe I'm a philistine, but I just did not like this. I don't believe that it's a bad poem, but I did not enjoy reading ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: About autumn...

    I liked it. Loved the story and all, and I'm pretty sure that it belongs on the poetry forum. I also understand what you're doing with the punctuation, but to ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Should I stay or go?

    *sighs and takes out large EMO stamp* Unfortunately, this is just one tiny piece in a large, bleeding, crying pile of similar crap. I say, toss it. If you really ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Painless

    There were so many grammatical errors in this, I can't even list them all. Go over all your tenses. Kudos on rhyming, though. It was hard to read, but it's ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Extra Mile

    Nice idea, very touching and I like the rhyme scheme, when you had it. I am a stickler for flow and scan, though, and this has neither. My advice is ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Dear Vivian

    There is nothing here. You have given us two hollow husks of characters and some heavy-handed exposition and you ask us to critique them. Generally speaking, you don't post a ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: hatred

    EDIT IN RESPONSE TO THE POST BELOW: It doesn't change my opinion of the poem one bit if you wrote it when you were 11. If you wrote it upon ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Infinite Monkeys on Infinite Typewriters (Removed)

    Fantastic! Sensational! It'll run for years! But seriously, it was good. There were a few places where the dialogue seemed unnatural, but hey, what other problems could there be? Also, ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Hate Acrostic Poems (Winter)

    That was wonderful. There aren't too many good rhyming poems here, simply because so few people are able to write them. It wasn't cluttered, and you made the structure work ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The thing about mud is

    Nice. I like what you're saying here. The idea evolved as it went along, and it wasn't too mindlessly positive. A few notes: There's a few places in the beginning ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fingering A Gun

    wats a deep layered cuff? like his sleeve? lern2poetry plz. Putting that beside, I really liked this. I think that most of the things that could have been covered have ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snakes of Tempered Steel

    Hated it. There are far too many poems about the exact same thing to make me like this. You're presenting something as dramatic that has already been presented too many ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ....Untitled

    This was kind of cute. It had a glow, sort of an all-around happy feeling radiating from it. Glow is fine, I see why you liked it, but laser is ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: OMG!!!111oneoneone

    Forget serious. I giggled inside when I read this, which is so much better than giggling on the outside. Writing in netspeak has been done before, but i liked it. ...

    Oct 10, 2007


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison