Random avatar

Reyu

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Anything Really (blame Nate for THIS title)

    Nate thinks profound and superb... I think rushed an unimaginative :( I would really like to give praise but I didn't like it. No, I am not reading very deep ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I don't know :P (and springrain chose the title, so ha!)

    wow

    May 18, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: YWS Easter Radio Show Transcript

    The radio show was complete static, don't know why, probably something wrong on my end. Read the transcript, I may have giggled. I am sick and I lose all sense ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter - There is never and end

    I liked it.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    Hm. Decent. Got distracted and watched "who's on first" on youtube. Yeah.

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Le Ballet VolĂ©

    I don't know what to say... Yet.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Freewrite #1

    [quote="scurley7"]Hey. Nice work. I really enjoyed reading this though there are a few things I'd like to point out and ask you about. What tone were you going for when ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Freewrite #1

    [quote="timmy41"]r u rly 23?? lol.[/quote] Yes.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Lone Templar

    The first half is completely amazing, so amazing, that I did not even notice your age. I normally notice things like that right off. The other half loses some tempo ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The House

    Boring. 60 seconds I'll never get back. You can at least pride yourself on the fact that it is written well enough to read :)

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Snoink!

    Boink rhymes :)

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Six Flags

    Yes, you are missing a lot.

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Halloween

    I have no idea of what to name it.

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Halloween

    Yes, good ol' frank :) Not Halloween without him.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An ode to RR

    Good lord, it is CrazyBob. If I had one piece of advice for you my friend, it would be to never come back to this website again. It is 90% ...

    Oct 27, 2007


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey