Random avatar

Reet3103

  • Poetry » Satire, Narrative Re: When Youtube had a Problem!

    Hey. Oh how I loved this :D So amazing and so creative. No flaws, ideas flow right to you dude. :) Youtube, darling, I know how you feel. And G+, ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Harassed.

    Thank you. Well "irreparable" is the word, Google it :) The tenses were made to be like this on purpose. Thanks anyways

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: That Light I see

    Oh well got it now :) You're welcome

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Treat Yer Cowgirls Right

    Oh that's cool :P Everyone my age that I meet are older than me xD ALWAYS

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Hold Me Gently

    Welcome :) I meant story line, I mean, I'd love it if you do.

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Treat Yer Cowgirls Right

    31st March, just told ya :) haha you can't be older than me, maybe :P

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Treat Yer Cowgirls Right

    Haha that's good. I'm 14 too :D

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Other » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Dear People-Who-Are-Not-Shy

    You're welcome :D and thanks haha :p

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ink to Paper

    Hey. Yay to the poem. Great job. I liked it a lot. And the challenge was difficult but it was well done. I didn't think there were any glitches. It ...

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Beautiful Secret.

    Hey thanks. :) And welcome to YWS. Have a great time :D

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Treat Yer Cowgirls Right

    Haha it's my date of birth. 31st march, so 31 is the date and 03 is the month :D What about yours?

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Beautiful Secret.

    Oh yay. I have majority. :) And that's sorta true.

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: Beauty

    I'd like different versions of both :D they're two topics that really really intrigue me, relatable, so yeah. And yes, I'm waiting for more of your work. Keep going xx

    Apr 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Ode To the Victim and the Killer

    Got that :)

    Apr 9, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Psychosis [Chapter One]

    Oh GOD! I want more of this :D

    Apr 7, 2015


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield