User avatar

Redbox275

  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Ranting With Style

    Huh? This was a strange piece. First off, I like the title, "Ranting with Style". It got me interested to start reading it but I feel like it's not a ...

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Chapter 1

    I really like this story. First, I like your range in vocabulary and your descriptions are pretty good too. The beginning was a good hook making us unsure of his ...

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Culture Re: Working For Love

    When I finsihed your story I am wondering if your going to conitinue. I find that it serves a reader a good problem for the protagonist but there was no ...

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Literature Re: Him

    Hey there, great story. It's womderfully mysterious and I wonder what is going to happen next...if there is a part two. There are a few nitpicks though. "He tells me ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: The Pants on the Floor

    Oh my gosh this was adorable. Bizarre comment I know but it's something so trival and relatable I had to say it. I loved the rhyming too. I have not ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Love.

    This such a depressing story and it did tug at my heart strings. I love the amount emotion here in this paragraph. The mood and tone is set perfectly and ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - 1: Mercy

    The thing that stuck out to me the most is the premise. I am interested to see if it's a Laya descending into some strange uncontrol madness or if Mercy ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Say My Name – Non Fiction Short Story

    This is an interesting story...Anyways I first like to say the character was pretty relatable to me. I also overthink things and get paraniod when that people dislike me as ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Project: LOVE [Chapter 4 - Edited]

    Oh my gosh foreshadowing and a twist. You are making this more interesting as the chapters go on! I love how your opening fascinating plot possibilities for yourself. I am ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Project: LOVE [Chapter 3 - Edited]

    To start off I like the beginning. It is not the most suspecful start but it did give me a little bit of the rush of her hurrying to get ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: Project: LOVE [Chapter 1 - Revamped & Edited]

    I really enjoyed this story. There was a good vocabulary and you have a good grasp of you characters. I like the setup of Lara needing to get over this ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Horror Re: The Murder

    Wow that was a unique story.....killer youtubers.... Okay first of all I would say more description and better word choice but then again I was kind of glad it was ...

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Apple and Grape- The Great Escape

    This is adorable!! I find that this story would kind of be hard to critique because you wrote it when you were around 8 and it's so simplistic. I don't ...

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Valinor School of Intelligence Ch. 1

    This is a fantastically written story! I admire the very well done descriptions and how it talently conveys the actions and look. Your vocabualry is very strong and had a ...

    Oct 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Epidemic: Chapter 2

    Your story is alright. I think you have a lot of minor problems too like okay is spelled o.o.k.a.y and the way your spelling looks lazy. Also with quotes they ...

    Sep 9, 2014


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper