User avatar

RainbowPowerPonies

RainbowPowerPonies

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Warmth

    awww i've felt the exact same and i get up to 20 review and like 2 likes. I never maade it, but i can make it hit them. I wont ...

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Morning?

    aww thanks :) That makes me happy. I'm in middle school and I have to be their at 7 and I dont get off til 5:30

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Morning?

    actually, i was working on that just now thanks for the review btw

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Dead (Climbing Rhyme)

    kk

    Apr 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: What Am I?

    YAY! I LOVE GUESSING GAMES! THANK YOU!

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: What Am I?

    YAY! I LOVE GUESSING GAMES! THANK YOU!

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: What Am I?

    CANDLE! Am I right? I mean it could be a fire... or a lamp, light some form of light! I KNOW IT Btw I wish u would do this again! ...

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: He loves me. I think.....

    I'm just trying to ryhme guys!

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Yesterday, Today & Forever

    sweet! Love to, in fact I'm posting some new things myself and would LOVE a second opinion!

    Apr 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Untitled

    NP

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Haste

    you just go to edit and you delete all your work. (after saving it to another doc of corse) and than post it.

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Dangerous Because We Are Desirable

    oops wrote it twice

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Film, Science Fiction Re: The real Dr. Who?

    Sory im doing it now actually

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wishes Part One (Updated)

    thanks, I'll look into it. The reason I used 'bitch slap' is because slapping and bitch slapping are 2 different things. I used 'mother fucking idiot' because she would feel ...

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wishes Part One (Updated)

    This was really helpful ^^ I went back and updated it you can read it, titled 'Wishes Part One (Updated)' btw you misspelled 'plot' and 'way' as 'plt' and 'wa'

    Dec 23, 2013


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller