User avatar

Raelyn723

Raelyn723

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Supernatural Re: A random chapter(PLEASE review)

    Wow. This was really, really good. The way you described everything was perfect and, despite me and my aversion to swearing, I think you used the words at the right ...

    Aug 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Health, Humor Re: Laugh-Lines

    I really liked this!! Not much of a poetry person, but this was interesting and I could really relate to it. Your simile with the forehead like the crinkled notebook ...

    Aug 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Listen

    I am definitely not a poetry expert or anything but this is a really great poem. I loved the rhyming in it and the way it flowed. Normally it bugs ...

    Jul 7, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: For her (Chapter two)

    This is great, just like the first chapter! I have to point out that you kept calling Abott by different names, which was really confusing. You called him Alistar and ...

    Jul 2, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: For her

    This. Is. Amazing. I was hooked the whole way through. I loved the way you described Briar without being too overwhelming on the details, and I loved how you created ...

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balance [Excerpt]

    Wow. This is really good. Since it is an excerpt I won't overly explain this, but I wish we had a little more description of what she means when she ...

    Jun 27, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: Seconds Gone By-Prologue

    This is intriguing. I really liked the beginning and how it makes the reader on the edge of their seat before you even bring in the character. I also really ...

    Jun 16, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Soldier Boy: Chapter One

    Wow. This is outstanding! I love the way you explained how he came to be in the army and how you didn't really go into details about what happened there. ...

    Jun 16, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Lone Magpie

    This is a really well-written story. I loved the little hints of suspense when you had to wait to find out what they were doing in the hospital. I also ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Boy with Blue Eyes

    I like this story a lot, but honestly, it's a little confusing. You left out commas in a lot of places that they needed to be, so it took away ...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: How do you know?

    Wow. This is really amazing. It's really relatable and I can feel exactly what your talking about! I really like the way you kept the beginning of each stanza the ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The breakdown

    I really really liked this poem! You have a lot of strong emotions in it and it stands out from the other ones I have read from other people. I ...

    Jun 12, 2012


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus