User avatar

RacheDrache

Drache's Den

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Gray : Present One

    My cat's in my lap right now, which is severely inconvenient considering how I would very, very much like to run around my apartment in the writer equivalent of the ...

    Feb 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: *No Name Yet* Prologue

    Ding dong the Queen is dead, which old queen? the oldie queen! Ding dong the oldie queen is dead. Ahem. Sorry. I'm Rache and I'm a bit ridiculous. The Wizard ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Kyteline: First Scene

    Hello, Emmy Lou! I'm Rachael the Rache Drache, here to review. I'm a bit of a fantasy buff/nut/nerd or whatever you want to call it. As such, I found some ...

    Jan 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death's Warrior Chapter 2 (Part 2)

    Hey there, I'm Rachael, a.k.a the Rache Drache, grammar nerd and fantasy buff. I don't review in any typical fashion. Essentially, I am going to ramble at you for the ...

    Jan 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Politics Re: .

    As I said in Chat, I would totally crack my knuckles in preparation for this review, except the noise freaks me out. Gives me the heebie-jeebies, actually, and makes me ...

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Where the Black Sheep Wrest - (Ch. 15): Bad Blood

    Howdy howdy! I'm just dropping in to review, so I have no idea what was going on up until this point. Which can be beneficial in some ways, since I ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Heirs(working title)- Prologue

    Hey there! Sooooo, I'm lost. Like: :shock: . Or, to put it differently, if I were a normal reader who had picked this up in a bookstore, I'd be completely ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Action / Adventure Re: The hero of earth chapter 3

    Hey there! I'm Rachael, better known as the Rache Drache. I review a bit differently because I'm a rebel like that. Which I tell you in case you're expecting me ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Hadley pt 1

    Hey there! So, I'm the Rache Drache and I'll be reviewing here today. A fore-note that I don't do line-by-line critiques because I abhor them. I'm going to ramble at ...

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Veil - Chapter 21

    Hey there, I'm Rachael, better known as the Rache Drache. I'm a bit of an atypical reviewer in that I despise the line-by-line style of reviewing, so I will alas ...

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Dragon Boy Chapter 1 (EDITED)

    Hey there, Sunshine! My name's Rach, and I'm old bones here on YWS. I also love dragons. And puppies. And writing that is properly punctuated. Here, I found all three! ...

    May 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sanctuary of Discord--Prologue

    Very nice. Or perhaps the phrasing I'm looking for is "nicely done." I don't believe I've ever read any of your work, nor ever interacted with you in any regard. ...

    Jul 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Satire Re: Assasins! Assasins! Part 1

    Afternoon, Mr. Hill. I'm Rachael, more commonly known as the Rache Drache. I'm submerged in the fantasy genres myself, so I was excited to see a satire fantasy. Plus, who ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Dragons: Chapter One

    Stellen, I love you. You know this, right? This is just such brilliance. This is smooth and polished and radiating with wit and cleverness and intelligence and hidden depth. I ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Charm of Deception- Chapter One, Part One

    Howdy howdy, Shadow! I really enjoyed reading this. It was a good beginning. A situation any child of any era could be in--doing something dangerous and forbidden by The Parents. ...

    Jun 30, 2013


The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown