-
Re: Island of the Birds
I can feel every single thing the narrator is feeling. I could also see and experience every thing going on. I had to come out of myself and calm down ...
Jan 17, 2016 -
Re: The Monsters Inside My Head- Introduction
I know it is only the start of this but I feel like this is the start something so magnificent. A lot of people are going through something like this ...
Jan 17, 2016 -
Re: I Hate Bugs
I love this! I read this in a really high pitched voice that was really unnecessary but I thought went great with the tone! I am not a big fan ...
Jan 16, 2016 -
Re: Time to Go
The message being told here is very important and one that we should all keep in mind. No matter how hard life gets and how awful the obstacles are in ...
Jan 16, 2016 -
Re: Butterfly
Wow, I honestly do not know how to feel about this poem. It is not bad at all - quite the opposite actually. At first, I started to feel really ...
Jan 16, 2016 -
Re: The Aderyn: Chapter 3
10/10. Amazing! I loved every part of this story. I felt as if I was Lyria and groaned the second Lev called her name. It was funny considering this was ...
Jan 16, 2016 -
Re: Opposites
I honestly love this from start to finish. It was enjoyable and very amusing. I am guilty of being the same kind of person when it comes down to someone ...
Jan 15, 2016 -
Re: Timeless
I sure hope you know you slayed this, right? Heartbreak is always an easy topic to write about but focusing on particular parts of heartbreak is very hard, yet you ...
Jan 15, 2016 -
Re: Our Unrealistic Society
10/10. The fact that this is something I have been thinking about lately is really coincidental. I have always thought about how we always see artificial stuff as the ultimate ...
Jan 15, 2016 -
Re: Could Have Been
10/10. It's funny how this was exactly me in high. Right down to the size XL and tight size 14. I always felt like everyone would need me only if ...
Jan 15, 2016 -
Re: God Bless the Magical Fruit
I laughed throughout the whole thing! It was amusing and a great read. You have no idea how tired I am of seeing the same constant topics in poems. It ...
Jan 15, 2016 -
Re: The Weird Feeling of Separation on the Early Dawn.
COMMENTS: I think what made this poem stand out for me was that I was coincidentally listening to some Yoga music on my playlist whilst reading. I think the pauses ...
Jan 15, 2016 -
Re: You Pissed Me Off (A Roast Fest)
I can feel every single thing the ranting narrator is feeling. At the end, I felt as if I wanted to hit something. I had to come out of myself ...
Jan 15, 2016 -
Re: Something of Value
I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. At one point, I nearly shouted "No, don't leave! He's proposing! I think he has a ring for you!" ...
Jan 15, 2016 -
Re: Delete and Restart: Chapter 1
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! As a girl who used to play so much World of Warcraft in the years back, I seriously thought it was so similar to WoW. The ...
Jan 15, 2016
