User avatar

Questio

Questio

  • Other » General, Other Re: End of Messages

    Nothing to say but well done. I could feel the emotion. Me likey.

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Watercoloured Body

    Wow.

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Boogeyman's Report

    The 4,800 years is to correspond with the Bible, his boss being the Devil and all...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Titanus (Part 2 of 2)

    Mind=Blown

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Ruined World

    Originals are dead. They are the real zombies. When a person dies in any way (unless they are already Turned) they become and Original. Originals are only killed with head ...

    Jul 16, 2013
  • Other » Supernatural, General Re: Lucifer

    It did make me think... That is quite a feat, making me think. You accomplished in a few moments what teachers and parents haven't accomplished in years. But come on, ...

    Jul 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Boogeyman's Report

    Most of that was to go with the Boogeyman's uncaring, slightly awkward style of speaking. Thanks though!

    Jul 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Rain Falls Down :: A Part of Chapter One

    Mind if I quote this? There were phrases that were so... elegant. I am going to use the line "It seems like someone has ripped a hole in the clouds." ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Spiritual Re: The Scrolls of Archangel Niphael (The History Before Earth)

    *Positive review* I like it. Continue! It really interested me the whole way through.

    May 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Horror Re: The Last One

    I really liked the entire thing, except for the bolded thoughts. Don't bold them. It kinda threw me off. Italisize (SC?) them. Other than that, I liked it enough to ...

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Deleted

    Made me cry. I love it when a poem does that. But since this is a reveiw, I am going to have to say: Check the spelling on a word ...

    Mar 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Ode to the Book

    :) I loved it!

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Other » Satire, Review Re: The Quick Brown Fox Reveiw

    This whole thing was meant to be funny. I learned to write with the sentance, which contains every letter in the alphabet. T would repeat it over and over until ...

    Feb 17, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Slayer

    Thank you! I did have some imagery in there about how heavy the sword was and a big long three paragraph part where Dessa was lifted up and then sliced ...

    Feb 17, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: choking

    Amen. The whole thing. I just wrote a big thing myself in the disscussions page about religion that sounded almost exactly like this, only you put it in the form ...

    Feb 17, 2013


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal