User avatar

Pyxis

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Those Eyes

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Great.... again. can't wait to read more of this. Amazing beginning. 10/10 :D :D :D :D I am ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Elven pig ( working title )

    umm... Okay. The comma/period thing was weird. "stuff happened," didn't fit... but people have already said these things. You should keep writing this, but make the time period clear. And ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Diary of Autumn Day Blake

    WOW! That is very, very, very, good. (I would add more verys, but I don't want to annoy anyone) You were nervous about posting that? 11/10. I can't wait to ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Dragons' Legend

    Great introduction. Most dragon books are fantasy, so this one should be really interesting. I can't wait to read more! 10/10, definately :D :D :D :D

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Night

    Wow... you really improved it from the original version. The first one was repetitive, and you managed to get the same message across in better words. :) :)

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Jam

    Really like it- It would make a great song for a feast in a book (I'm not sure what you were planning to use it for) and it was very ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A silly work called Monsters Under My Bed

    lol... all I have to say is :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The River

    love it... very peaceful. can't wait to see more of your writing. :D :P 8) :)

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Himdil

    :D :D :D Love the dramatic ending. Can't wait to read your first chapter. "Grelt" is a great name. :D :D :D

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One

    I really liked this- the plot seems promising My only problem is the name Deski-it just doesn't seem like it would fit into the time frame. There are some minor ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue of my book

    I agree with Ofour and Jules the jester. It was okay. It could turn out to be really great, but I can't really tell yet. Swingwing=swinging (right? :P ) :elephant:

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Monsters Are Having A Party!

    :lol: :lol: Loved the chaos and disorder in this poem! Amazing for that age! :lol: :lol:

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: It won't kill anyone

    I liked this I really like the idea that one action can create a chain reaction. Some of it wasn't very well-written, but overall it was very good (and I ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter, Godrics Hollow.

    Cool! I loved it. I am a huge Harry Potter fan myself. You should definately keep writing this. :D :D :D

    Mar 18, 2007


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson