Dragons' Legend

by Lethero

“Dragons, fantasy or reality? That’s the question cryptozoologists have been trying to prove, but only met dead ends by reality. Can there be a creature who is not an insect but have six external limbs or that can breathe fire.

“If dragons are real why hasn’t one been spotted or a skeleton been found? Well, my friends the search is over, I have found undeniable proof of their existence and where they live. Finally the search for dragons is over...”

My first Sci-fi book, so I hope it's good. If you think it belongs in a different genre please tell.

Pyxis wrote a review...

Great introduction. Most dragon books are fantasy, so this one should be really interesting. I can't wait to read more! 10/10, definately

:D :D :D :D

Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:42 am
Alteran says...

It's a good why of introduceing. Though you could just have this being the opening of the first chapter. It's a great way to draw in the readers.

I think it's a good spot. It's not fantasy it's definantly science fiction.

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:11 am
Sean Pendr wrote a review...

Quote: [“Dragons, fantasy or reality? That’s the question cryptozoologists have been trying to prove, but only met dead ends by reality. Can there be a creature who is not an insect but have six external limbs or that can breathe fire.

“If dragons are real why hasn’t one been spotted or a skeleton been found? Well, my friends the search is over, I have found undeniable proof of their existence and where they live. Finally the search for dragons is over...” ]

Great way of introducing your story, continue and make the extended to become your prologue.

We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer