User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Neko Ninja 1

    Hello! I'm going to crit this as I read it: I walked up to Tsunade's paper covered desk. If you wanna say it this way, I think that 'paper' and ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Paper clips and rubber bands

    Hey Alice. You tried to fix me way too fast You didn’t know it was sugar glass Sorry, I really getting tired of 'suger glass'. :( Find the superglue tonight ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Baby's Lullaby

    Hey Jabbs. It's very repetative. I don't really like repetative. Just an opinion. It's really long... I only read about the first five verses, because I got bored of it. ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Forget you

    Hey Alice. I agree with Doctor Clicky. and Kalliope about the contradictory thing. I also really don't like how you repeat the chorus way to much. It sounds a little ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Save me today

    Hey Catriona. Nice job. I really, really liked it. I can actually sorta hear this. Many days I’ve wandered, many days I’ve strayed I’m about to fall off the edge, ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Save me

    Hey Alice. First off, you say that the narrator's heart loves the darknes...then you say it needs light...and then if she/he falls leave him/her there. That's kinda contradictory in my ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Pictures of you

    I liked your other poems, but I'm not a big fan of this one. It's a little long. And you repeat the the chorus too as a song it would ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter One: Part Two

    Hi, Jessica. Here to crit again: He had black hair and eyes and, she noticed he and the other genin wore Hidden Leaf forehead protectors. You put the comma in ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 1: Part One

    Hey! I just finished critting Audra's story... So I'm critting as I go along: The storm let loose a torrent of freezing cold rain. Lightning flashed across the sky and ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Ayumi - Chapter 2

    Konnichiwa, Audra-chan! Critting as I go (again): Itachi could not grasp the possibility of that. Neither could Ayumi. It was impossible to birth fire from water, wasn’t it? Nonetheless, it ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Ayumi - Chapter 1

    Konbanwa, Audra-chan! I'm extremely happy to finally begin reading and commenting on your newly reworked story!!!!!!! So here, I'm critting as I go along!: A rifle discharged; the bullet splintered ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 6 - Mission (Part 4)

    Ya know, I totally missed this when I first started re-critting these posts, Audra..but I critted them anyway, so you can probably take a few hints or tips from there. ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 6 - Mission (Part 3)

    Konbanwa, Audra-chan! Hehe, you know how it works: “What’s the matter?” He loosened his grip on her arms, bringing one hand up to cup her cheek. “Why are you crying?” ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 6 - Mission (Part 2)

    Konbanwa, Audra-chan. Itachi glanced at him, smirking weakly. “And I thought ‘she stayed in the way?’” How 'bout was in the way? “That’s the last time…I will underestimate…one possesse

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 6 - Mission (Part 1)

    Konbanwa, Audra-chan. same old, same old: “We have just received a message from an ANBU squad who had been tracking the Akatsuki” – Ayumi caught her breath – “They are ...

    Jan 7, 2008


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy